British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Canada Jobs (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-jobs-160/)
-   -   Truck mechanics - Canada (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-jobs-160/truck-mechanics-canada-686096/)

handyandy Sep 19th 2010 9:14 pm

Truck mechanics - Canada

This is a call for any Truck mechanic,s who may be thinking about moving from UK to Canada, I work for a company who are looking for some mechanics for a new shop we are opening in Saskatoon Saskatchewan.
I work for the said company and moved from UK to Canada, i have been with the company for coming up 4 years.
I have been asked to see if I can get any interest as no one local seems interested.
Please PM and I will give the company name and web site and you can go from there.

:thumbup:

LEONAR2 Sep 29th 2010 2:36 pm

Re: Truck mechanics - Canada

hi handyandy
im leo can you give me the information what company are hiring mechanic

thank you
leo

handyandy Sep 30th 2010 1:51 am

PM sent to leo

handyandy Oct 17th 2010 2:39 am

This post has had many views but only one reply, that just about sums up this section of this forum, waste of space.
As a company, my employer now has many positions for truck mechanics across Canada not just the one in the first post.
:thumbdown: for this section of the forum.

30.331 Oct 17th 2010 11:38 am

Hi Handandy,Can you give me the information on the company hiring mechanics,i have the red seal mechanic cert and class 1a licence,30.331

frazer483 Oct 17th 2010 12:04 pm

hi andy
could you send me the info please.

handyandy Oct 17th 2010 8:48 pm

Very odd the only reply,s i get are from persons with no posts this is there first post, almost like employment agent company.
All posts PM

30.331 Oct 18th 2010 7:59 am

Originally Posted by handyandy (Post 8924663)
Very odd the only reply,s i get are from persons with no posts this is there first post, almost like employment agent company.
All posts PM

Thanks for the reply Andy.

handyandy Oct 19th 2010 1:53 am

So 30.331 do you want to know what the company name is, or was i right with my employment agents.:lightbulb:

30.331 Oct 19th 2010 7:48 am

Originally Posted by handyandy (Post 8927355)
So 30.331 do you want to know what the company name is, or was i right with my employment agents.:lightbulb:

Handyandy,I can assure you iam not an employment agent,i have a pr application made to london awaiting medicals and i havent accessed your message yet ,should be able after this post,30.331

spanners Nov 8th 2010 9:10 am

Originally Posted by handyandy (Post 8860102)
This is a call for any Truck mechanic,s who may be thinking about moving from UK to Canada, I work for a company who are looking for some mechanics for a new shop we are opening in Saskatoon Saskatchewan.
I work for the said company and moved from UK to Canada, i have been with the company for coming up 4 years.
I have been asked to see if I can get any interest as no one local seems interested.
Please PM and I will give the company name and web site and you can go from there.

:thumbup:

hi there, i have sent you a pm, thanks, Andy Spanners.

ukgettingworst Dec 29th 2010 9:50 pm

hello mate can you send me some info if that job still going? cheers.

evans4190 Feb 20th 2011 2:12 pm

hi there im currently living in the uk and working as a mechanic i work on vans and cars at the moment, but am very intrested in moving to canada in the next 12 months i am qualified to level 2 IMI in vehicle maintenance and repair, hopefully i could be of assistance thanks regards Ian. :)

anniepony Feb 21st 2011 1:49 pm

Hi,

I just found this post, I put a thread on the other day about my OH who is a bus / truck mechanic with over 20 years of experience, including RAF working on anything and everything and we are looking to move to Saskatchewan. Could you let me know if they are still looking for people and contact etc.
Many thanks

handyandy Nov 10th 2011 2:53 am

Havent been here for some time, lost interest in the site with 1600 + view and 14 replys, still looking for techs, PM me:fingerscrossed: