Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

SCAFFOLDERS WANTED IN VANCOUVER

SCAFFOLDERS WANTED IN VANCOUVER

Old Oct 13th 2009, 9:15 pm
Just Joined

andy_carey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SCAFFOLDERS WANTED IN VANCOUVER

johnnytest, does your company operate in Calgary area at all?

My son is a scaffolder and we are currently going through the immigration process (almost complete) but we intend to settle in Calgary.

Many thanks.
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 3:42 pm
Just Joined

jonnytest is an unknown quantity at this point

Just browsing and came across some recent enough replies to this thread. It is now very difficult to get an LMO or PNP for scaffolders. Infact it is next to impossible. Thank You.
Old Feb 5th 2010, 2:59 am
Just Joined

jonnytest is an unknown quantity at this point

SCAFFOLDERS and CONTRACTS MANAGERS NOW WANTED in Vancouver and Calgary. Please send resume to [email protected]
Old Mar 17th 2010, 4:32 pm
Just Joined

rnroll is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jonnytest
We are a Scaffolding Company here in Vancouver and are finding it v difficult to get good experienced workers. We have a couple of English Scaffolders and families due to arrive on LMO's in the next few weeks and are sponsoring them for PNP. We are interested in sponsoring at least one more Scaffolder immediately and have the paperwork in place to do so. Probably need 2-3 more after Christmas. We pay good salary and health and dentist benefits for employee and family. Also substantial relocation costs. We will want any prospective employee to come over to meet us on a fact finding trip as we want to make sure that they will both suit us and also be happy here. Both English guys that we have on the way did this... Most of our work is in the movie industry but we are expanding into all areas. Advanced ticketed Scaffolders only with at least 5 years experience need apply. Good company to work for . Just get the job done... Contact [email protected] Checkout www.pcrscaffold.com. Oh yeah... if anyone has any questions about Canada/Vancouver and trades/scaffolding or PNP/immigration just post and I will do my best to answer....
are you still looking for experienced scaffolders have 33yrs plus in scaffolding
Old Oct 19th 2010, 3:11 pm
Just Joined

wes24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jonnytest
We are a Scaffolding Company here in Vancouver and are finding it v difficult to get good experienced workers. We have a couple of English Scaffolders and families due to arrive on LMO's in the next few weeks and are sponsoring them for PNP. We are interested in sponsoring at least one more Scaffolder immediately and have the paperwork in place to do so. Probably need 2-3 more after Christmas. We pay good salary and health and dentist benefits for employee and family. Also substantial relocation costs. We will want any prospective employee to come over to meet us on a fact finding trip as we want to make sure that they will both suit us and also be happy here. Both English guys that we have on the way did this... Most of our work is in the movie industry but we are expanding into all areas. Advanced ticketed Scaffolders only with at least 5 years experience need apply. Good company to work for . Just get the job done... Contact [email protected] Checkout www.pcrscaffold.com. Oh yeah... if anyone has any questions about Canada/Vancouver and trades/scaffolding or PNP/immigration just post and I will do my best to answer....

hi I am a part 2 scaffolder and am extremeley interseted in working in canada. I have a good reputation back home for being hard-working and proffessional. I would appreciate it if you would consider me, or point me somewhere rthat may be, thanx