Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

plumber wanted - Canada

plumber wanted - Canada

Old Oct 5th 2010, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light
Default plumber wanted - Canada

I just got a notice from a fellow community immigration help, with any luck there is interest? PNP would definetely apply, we are talking Parkland Immigration Region, Manitoba .
Let me know and I can send you her way .

here her text:
Hi Ilse,
do you happen to know any plumbers who would like to come to Roblin??? Full time position open..to be filled immediately, or if someone would like to buy well-established plumbing business....send them my way...owners are willing to train, etc.
Old Feb 6th 2011, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

Niceblokey is a name known to allNiceblokey is a name known to allNiceblokey is a name known to allNiceblokey is a name known to allNiceblokey is a name known to allNiceblokey is a name known to allNiceblokey is a name known to allNiceblokey is a name known to allNiceblokey is a name known to allNiceblokey is a name known to allNiceblokey is a name known to all
Default Re: plumber wanted - Canada

I'm sure I replied to this?

Is this position still available.

**As said I'm sure I've replied, but if it's been removed by Mods, my apologies for posting back up.**
Old Feb 6th 2011, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Hi there,
never saw a reply, sorry, should I have overlooked it.
I would have to doublecheck on the Roblin position...but tell me a bit more about you as our town could darn well use a plumber as well!

feel free to PM me.

Ilse
Old Feb 15th 2011, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

littlebones is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Just wondering if the plumbing posts are still available? We would also be interested to know the costs etc of buying the business. My husband is a qualified plumber and we run a business in England but have wanted to live in Canada for quite some time.

I'd be very grateful if anyone could give me info regarding a job or buying the business,

Kind regards,

Angela.
Old Apr 2nd 2011, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

argh..not sure what it is, why I don't get notice when someone replies on this thread..
sorry for being such a slow poke, I will reply via PM.

Ilse