Reload this Page >

Opportunity for the right people

Opportunity for the right people

Old Jun 9th 2014, 10:58 pm
Just Joined

dontfencemein is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Opportunity for the right people

Hi all,
Not really sure where this notice should go so apologies if in the wrong place, so to get to the point, looking to help a couple or such who must have management experience in one of the other, Hotel industry, Catering industry, bar/hospitality business or perhaps tourist industry.
Great opportunity for the right people with the necessary qualifications and experience to gain a foothold in Canada (Nova Scotia) leading to P.R. in time.
Genuine enquiries only please don’t bother to contact if you do not have the experience or qualifications as you will only be wasting your own time.
LMO can be obtained for qualified applicants, for further info send me a P.M. all enquiries dealt with in strictest confidence and same expected from enquirer.
Take note there are no short cuts and all is very legal and carried out by registered qualified people.

Thanks
Old Mar 2nd 2015, 7:02 pm
PR2
Forum Regular

PR2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Opportunity for the right people

Hi There,

I would be interested, My wife and I are looking to move to Canada, she has the experience you are looking for, she works in the Travel and Tourism industry here in New Zealand.

Please contact me so that we can discuss this further.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Gurraj
Old Mar 2nd 2015, 9:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Opportunity for the right people

Originally Posted by PR2
Hi There,

I would be interested, My wife and I are looking to move to Canada, she has the experience you are looking for, she works in the Travel and Tourism industry here in New Zealand.

Please contact me so that we can discuss this further.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Gurraj
Hi Gurraj, this thread is from June last year and the OP hasn't been back to the forum since then.

You can find the date of a thread on the top left of it to check it's a recent one.

HTH.