Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

Looking to recruit truck drivers.

Looking to recruit truck drivers.

Old Jun 8th 2014, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking to recruit truck drivers.

from a outside view just for people .....gladstone transfer trucks look good ,spoke tae some o the drivers and no complaints from them.
jimmy
Old Jun 9th 2014, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

ttj1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mbarrett23
The web address does work, if you are trying to view it through a mobile device it won't work. Try viewing it on a laptop or computer, it works fine.
Thank you, I thought I was going mad...!!!!
Old Jun 9th 2014, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jamesmc
from a outside view just for people .....gladstone transfer trucks look good ,spoke tae some o the drivers and no complaints from them.
jimmy
Thanks Jimmy I really appreciate your comment.....

Gladstone Transfer are an excellent company to work for, my boss certainly looks after his employees.....
Old Jun 10th 2014, 6:28 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ttj1
Thank you, I thought I was going mad...!!!!
Well I've now tried it on two computers and my phone, doesn't work on any of them! As I'm not the only one that can't access the website you might want to tell your boss so he can correct the problem.
Old Jun 10th 2014, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

Swingdoor is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Well I've now tried it on two computers and my phone, doesn't work on any of them! As I'm not the only one that can't access the website you might want to tell your boss so he can correct the problem.
Strange? Like I said earlier, it didn't work on my phone, but it works perfectly on my laptop which is windows.
Old Jun 10th 2014, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

Please feel free to take at look at Maple Leaf Jobs on Facebook , lots of jobs advertised..... Including ours.... � ����
Old Jun 10th 2014, 10:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Please feel free to take at look at Maple Leaf Jobs on Facebook , lots of jobs advertised..... Including ours.... ������
That doesn't help those not on Facebook! You must be advertising on Job Bank and other websites to get the LMO's, so why can't you just link to one of those web pages?
Old Jun 10th 2014, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

That doesn't help those not on Facebook! You must be advertising on Job Bank and other websites to get the LMO's, so why can't you just link to one of those web pages?
Ok, I'm getting pretty frustrated at the fact that I trying to help someone gaining a potential job by posting on here, but all I seem to be getting is negative feedback from moderators.......I have looked at other postings that seem a lot vaguer than my posting and no negativity from the moderators......

I do not know why you and a couple of others cannot access the company from your computer, this is totally bizarre to me, I've asked friends and family in the UK and Canada to check, they are having no problems...

We are advertised on eBrandon.ca - Connecting Brandon, Manitoba - Discussion, Classifieds, News, Weather and more under job opportunities.......

Thanks....
Old Jun 11th 2014, 6:11 am
SUPER MODERATOR

You're not getting 'negative feedback' I've not said a single negative thing! I've simply pointed out that the link isn't working for me (or for somebody else in the thread) and asked you to provide an alternative.

If you use the jobs board, you do need to give full details of the job, same for everybody. If I see somebody not posting full info about a job I will always ask.

You do know that your advertising isn't even close to meeting the requirements of the LMO at the mo?
Old Jun 11th 2014, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

You're not getting 'negative feedback' I've not said a single negative thing! I've simply pointed out that the link isn't working for me (or for somebody else in the thread) and asked you to provide an alternative.

If you use the jobs board, you do need to give full details of the job, same for everybody. If I see somebody not posting full info about a job I will always ask.

You do know that your advertising isn't even close to meeting the requirements of the LMO at the mo?
I apologize, negative was the wrong word that I choose, I just feel like I want to help but getting nowhere.... If you understand where I'm coming from...?

As for the advertising part could you give some more insight on your comment please.....

Thanks
Old Jun 12th 2014, 7:13 am
SUPER MODERATOR

As for the advertising part could you give some more insight on your comment please.....
I just meant that the adverts you've placed on Facebook and the eBrandon site won't get you any LMO's as they don't meet the advertising requirements, but I'm assuming you're well aware of that and are planning a different advertising campaign before you come over to the UK in August so you can hire temp foreign workers. Just wanted to flag it just in case though.

HTH.
Old Jun 12th 2014, 7:26 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Same with me, looks like the company's website is down.
Old Jun 12th 2014, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

Seems down from here in Philippines as well. Tried "isitdown" which says the site is up but get 404 on desktop and tablets.
Old Jun 16th 2014, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sue
Same with me, looks like the company's website is down.
Sure Sue, any tips or information would be most helpful....

Thanks!
Old Jun 16th 2014, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

I just meant that the adverts you've placed on Facebook and the eBrandon site won't get you any LMO's as they don't meet the advertising requirements, but I'm assuming you're well aware of that and are planning a different advertising campaign before you come over to the UK in August so you can hire temp foreign workers. Just wanted to flag it just in case though.

HTH.
Ok... Thanks, no we have adverts in Canadian papers, Manitoba sites, job bank and other forums..... 😀

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.