Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

Looking to recruit truck drivers.

Looking to recruit truck drivers.

Old Jun 4th 2014, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

ttj1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking to recruit truck drivers.

Ok, giving this a second attempt.....

We are looking to recruit foreign workers in the trucking industry.

We are hoping to attend the UK in August 2014, date, time and location still to be decided.

If you are looking to take the leap for a new life in Manitoba, please feel free to get in touch.

Im not on here to be slated, or moaned at, as i have been on the other side looking for any help and assistance from British Expats....

Thanks again
Tracey
Old Jun 6th 2014, 2:42 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking to recruit truck drivers.

Well stop being so bloody secretive , Company name , number of employees and trucks , rates offered , where you are based ;
By not divulging this basic info it sets alarm bells ringing .
Old Jun 6th 2014, 7:21 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ttj1
Ok, giving this a second attempt.....

We are looking to recruit foreign workers in the trucking industry.

We are hoping to attend the UK in August 2014, date, time and location still to be decided.

If you are looking to take the leap for a new life in Manitoba, please feel free to get in touch.

Im not on here to be slated, or moaned at, as i have been on the other side looking for any help and assistance from British Expats....

Thanks again
Tracey
As said above, please give full info about the job, or a link to an advert for it.

I'm sure the job is genuine, but with such little detail it's hard to tell, and we can't risk it not being genuine on BE. If you're going to advertise a job on the forum, you do need to give all the details of the job please.

Thx.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jun 6th 2014 at 7:24 am.
Old Jun 6th 2014, 7:26 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
As said above, please give full info about the job, or a link to an advert for it.

I'm sure the job is genuine, but with such little detail it's hard to tell, and we can't risk it not being genuine on BE. If you're going to advertise a job on the forum, you do need to give all the details of the job please.

Thx.

I'm here with that too.
Old Jun 6th 2014, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

Gladstone Transfer Ltd

We are a successful family run trucking company situated in Gladstone Manitoba

We are currently taking applications for drivers to pull super B hoppers for various routes within Canada

Dedicated routes throughout MB,SK & AB

Scheduled routes to BC

We offer competitive rates, premiums, and a comprehensive benefit package

We offer in house training for all skill levels

If you are interested please submit your resumes to my email address [email protected]

We are looking to attend the UK in August for interviews, time, date and location still to be decided......

www.gladstonetrasfer.com

Thanks

Tracey
Gladstone Transfer Ltd

Last edited by ttj1; Jun 6th 2014 at 1:28 pm.
Old Jun 6th 2014, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks...... submitted another thread, hope this works.......

Tracey

Thx.

Old Jun 6th 2014, 3:13 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Tracey
Thank you.
Old Jun 7th 2014, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

grant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nice

Tracey
hi, sorry to burst your bubble but the link you posted is mis spelt, you left out an "n" but even after I searched google using the company name it wouldn't take me to a website? perhaps you could tell us how long your company has been trading, number of drivers and trucks and I appreciate different runs pay differently but perhaps you could give us an idea of earning potential, thanks.
Old Jun 7th 2014, 8:24 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Yep, I've just checked and the website link you gave isn't working ttj1. Please repost the correct link to the job ad, thx.
Old Jun 7th 2014, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

Gladstone Transfer Ltd was started in 1949 by the late Mr Jack Kinley, we are based in Gladstone Manitoba home of the happy rock, we offer transportation needs for dry bulk commodities.

We are currently taking applications for drivers to pull super B hoppers for various routes within Canada

Dedicated routes throughout MB,SK & AB

Scheduled routes to BC

We offer comprehensive benefit package, late model assigned equipment, top wages (ppm & hourly rates) and flexible traffic routes

We offer in house training for all skill levels

If you are interested please submit your resumes to my email address [email protected]

We are looking to attend the UK in August for interviews, time, date and location still to be decided......

Please take a look at our company, gladstonetransfer.com

Thanks

Tracey
Gladstone Transfer Ltd

Last edited by ttj1; Jun 7th 2014 at 10:42 pm.
Old Jun 7th 2014, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by grant r
hi, sorry to burst your bubble but the link you posted is mis spelt, you left out an "n" but even after I searched google using the company name it wouldn't take me to a website? perhaps you could tell us how long your company has been trading, number of drivers and trucks and I appreciate different runs pay differently but perhaps you could give us an idea of earning potential, thanks.
Sorry & thank you....... (im not having much luck with this)

Tracey
Old Jun 7th 2014, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

Yep, I've just checked and the website link you gave isn't working ttj1. Please repost the correct link to the job ad, thx.
Im not sure why you cant view the link, so i've taken out the www, when i checked gladstonetransfer.com in the google search the company came up.......

If the link still does not work, we are advertised on the Facebook Forum Maple Leaf Jobs.......

Thanks & sorry once again...
Tracey
Old Jun 8th 2014, 12:53 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Im not sure why you cant view the link, so i've taken out the www, when i checked gladstonetransfer.com in the google search the company came up.......
When I put www.gladstonetransfer.com in, I get the error message '404 Not Found'.

The website isn't working.

Please provide a link to another source for the job advert as your website appears to be down, presumably you're advertising it on Job Bank and other national websites, as required for the LMO anyway, so why not give us a link to one of those ads?
Old Jun 8th 2014, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

Swingdoor is an unknown quantity at this point

The web address does work, if you are trying to view it through a mobile device it won't work. Try viewing it on a laptop or computer, it works fine.
Old Jun 8th 2014, 7:19 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by mbarrett23
The web address does work, if you are trying to view it through a mobile device it won't work. Try viewing it on a laptop or computer, it works fine.
It was on my Mac earlier, that's when I got the 404 error message.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.