Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

Just putting a question out regarding Truck Drivers in Manitoba!

Just putting a question out regarding Truck Drivers in Manitoba!

Old Oct 24th 2013, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

ttj1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just putting a question out regarding Truck Drivers in Manitoba!

Hi all

I, my husband and our 3 children moved from the UK to rural MB in 2011, and love it and proudly call this our home!!!

Anyways my employer is looking to recruit truck driver/s who wish to emigrate alone or with a family to rural MB, so I just wanted to see what response I/we get from this forum. (as BE helped us tremendously when we had question that needed to be answered)

The job description would be hauling grain etc in Super B's from MB across to BC, leaving on Monday and returning back to depot on Friday, the vehicles are very new, spacious and modern.

We are currently in the process of collecting all the necessary documents ie LMO's, Certificate of Registration etc, to start the ball rolling......

Any questions please ask, and thanks for looking!!!

Tracey
Old Oct 24th 2013, 8:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just putting a question out regarding Truck Drivers in Manitoba!

Originally Posted by ttj1
Hi all

I, my husband and our 3 children moved from the UK to rural MB in 2011, and love it and proudly call this our home!!!

Anyways my employer is looking to recruit truck driver/s who wish to emigrate alone or with a family to rural MB, so I just wanted to see what response I/we get from this forum. (as BE helped us tremendously when we had question that needed to be answered)

The job description would be hauling grain etc in Super B's from MB across to BC, leaving on Monday and returning back to depot on Friday, the vehicles are very new, spacious and modern.

We are currently in the process of collecting all the necessary documents ie LMO's, Certificate of Registration etc, to start the ball rolling......

Any questions please ask, and thanks for looking!!!

Tracey
Expect your inbox to fill up . BTW truck drivers recruited in Manitoba cannot get a spousal open work permit for their partners unless CIC change the rules like they did for Alberta.
Old Oct 24th 2013, 10:06 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to BE!

Could I suggest you also post this in the Trucking forum?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=118

You won't be able to receive messages (pm's) until you have a minimum of 3 posts, by the way.

Old Oct 24th 2013, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

ttj1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok will do.... Thanks!
Old Nov 10th 2013, 2:09 pm
Not so new ;-)

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ttj1
Ok will do.... Thanks!
Hi There...sent you a PM!
Old Nov 19th 2013, 2:15 pm
Just Joined

darrenreeves is an unknown quantity at this point

hi me and my partner are looking to move to Canada I am a class 1 hgv driver in the uk and Europe and I would be interested in this position could you send me some info about the job and when your boss is looking to start taking on for these positions
thanks

d reeves
Old Jan 19th 2014, 12:23 am
Just Joined

Sparkie65 is an unknown quantity at this point

sent you a pm
Old Apr 28th 2014, 3:16 am
Just Joined

sjh803 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,
My wife and I are thinking of moving to Manitoba, we are at the first stage of thinking so any information on the process would be great. Searching the net has become quite baffling so trying to find out the basic steps is what I'm looking for.
I am working as a class 1 tanker driver in a good paid secure placment at the moment, but fill this change would be a great step for a interesting future and completely fresh start.
Thanks