Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

Are there any CARPENTERS out there! (BC)

Are there any CARPENTERS out there! (BC)

Old May 23rd 2014, 5:12 pm
Just Joined

jpffc is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Are there any CARPENTERS out there! (BC)

Hello all

Is there anyone on here who is a carpenter who has just landed with a working visa? I run a small construction carpentry company in VANCOUVER and our work consists mostly of decks. We are looking to add some more carpenters to our team. I am British and my boss is Canadian. Is there any British carpentry talent on here looking to jump into work.

So the musts....

Have own vehicle
Have own tools
Be able to confidently build a deck from start to finish.
Have experience in this industry
Be happy working in a team and drama free.
Ideally between the age of 25-40.
And most importantly

Have a great personality

If you fit the bill then please forward on your resumes or detailed email to <snipped>.

Cheers

Last edited by Siouxie; May 23rd 2014 at 6:36 pm. Reason: It's not a good idea to put your email on an open forum. This should also be in the jobs available forum... I will move it.
Old May 23rd 2014, 6:38 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are there any CARPENTERS out there! (BC)

I moved your post to the Canada Jobs section.

If people wish to contact you, they can send you a private message if they have made 3 posts.

Old Jul 19th 2014, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

rodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond reputerodandhayley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are there any CARPENTERS out there! (BC)

shame on you not wanting carpenters over 40
most of the best carpenters I have worked with are over 40
Old Jun 22nd 2015, 9:01 pm
Just Joined

jamesogrady is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shuttering carpenter

Hi my name is James O'Grady i have in the game since i left school i know that i don't come within your age range i'm good at my job and get you references to correspond with this.
Old Jun 23rd 2015, 8:53 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shuttering carpenter

Originally Posted by jamesogrady
Hi my name is James O'Grady i have in the game since i left school i know that i don't come within your age range i'm good at my job and get you references to correspond with this.
This thread is really old and the OP hasn't been on the forum since May 2014, so over a year ago.

I'll therefore close this thread, do have a look at the Job Hunting section of the Canadian Wiki for info on how to go about finding a job offer in Canada, and come and join us in the Canada forums. Hope to see you there.