Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

FORMWORK/SHUTTERING CARPENTER WANTED

FORMWORK/SHUTTERING CARPENTER WANTED

Old Feb 2nd 2012, 2:29 pm
Just Joined

gabriel bateson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FORMWORK/SHUTTERING CARPENTER WANTED

Are you still looking for shuttering Carpenters in Canada?
If so, I would be very interested in working in Canada. I have 25 years experience in all aspects in shuttering, steelfixing and supervising.
I am from Ireland and have worked all over Europe on large and small contracts.
I am looking forward to hearing to from you,

thanks, Gabriel.

Last edited by gabriel bateson; Feb 2nd 2012 at 2:36 pm.
Old Feb 9th 2012, 11:41 pm
Just Joined

Caoimhin is an unknown quantity at this point

To all. Please leave an email address and I will contact you. Please have a Resume/CV ready to send me. Thank you.
Old Feb 11th 2012, 4:37 pm
Just Joined

gabriel bateson is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Caoimhin.
My email is <snip>. I hope to hear from you soon.

Gabriel.

Last edited by Sue; Apr 14th 2012 at 8:31 am. Reason: email address removed
Old Feb 13th 2012, 11:31 pm
hoping to move to canada

jon1970 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Caoimhin
Hi my name is Kevin. I am a project manger for a large formwork company. We are interested in hiring some European or Australian carpenters, if you have a minimum 5 yrs formwork experience, carpenter papers or formwork NVQ please leave me a reply.

We are based in Calgary Alberta and in my opinion one of the best locations to move to. long warm summers, cool but dry winters with lots of sunshine, but regularly warmed up by the unique Chinook Winds, that blows in from the amazing Canadian Rockies which are only an hour away. Calgary has an extremely low crime rate and is quiet laid back.
Hi Kevin, are you still looking for carpenters?
I have over 20+ years experience in all aspects of joinery. I have been trying to move to canada for the last 2 years by using a company C Singer but not having much luck. I am not affraid of hard work/long hours. I can forward a resume of my employment history and qualifications (city & guilds) if required. My contact number is <snip>. Please advise if carpenters/joiners are still required.
Thank you for your time
Jon Lord

Last edited by Sue; Feb 15th 2012 at 3:30 pm. Reason: Tel no and email address removed for privacy. Share that info via Private Message system.
Old Feb 16th 2012, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

timmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud of

Hi kevin could you email me and I'll reply with a CV
[email protected]
Old Mar 12th 2012, 7:27 pm
Just Joined

paddy h is an unknown quantity at this point

very interested in working in canada looking forward to hearing from you.

email [email protected]
Old Apr 14th 2012, 1:18 am
Just Joined

JITOMIR999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Caoimhin
Hi my name is Kevin. I am a project manger for a large formwork company. We are interested in hiring some European or Australian carpenters, if you have a minimum 5 yrs formwork experience, carpenter papers or formwork NVQ please leave me a reply.

We are based in Calgary Alberta and in my opinion one of the best locations to move to. long warm summers, cool but dry winters with lots of sunshine, but regularly warmed up by the unique Chinook Winds, that blows in from the amazing Canadian Rockies which are only an hour away. Calgary has an extremely low crime rate and is quiet laid back.
Dear Kevin,
I have been working as a carpenter for 12 years. i have NVQ 3.This is my e-mail for more detals- [email protected].
Thanks in advance
Old Apr 18th 2012, 4:38 pm
Just Joined

darrenfeehily is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kevin

My name is Darren and I'm a 42 year old formwork carpenter from UK with 20plus years experience. I have worked in Australia, London, Dublin and at the moment I am working in Jersey, Channel Islands, UK. My last major job was Lansdown Road Stadium in Dublin. I have experience in DOKA, Peri systems and traditional formwork also. I have experience in stairs and radius work also. Are you still looking for formwork carpenters in Calgary? If so, my email address is [email protected].
Old May 16th 2012, 2:00 pm
Just Joined

ciaranzzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi , I have years of experience in shuttering and would be interested . My e mail is [email protected] . I look forward to hearing back
Ciaran
Old Jun 26th 2012, 2:10 pm
Just Joined

lozader is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello kevin,
my name is lawrence
not sure how long ago you posted this message for formwork carpenters, but i'd like to know if your still looking for good lads i've got 30 years experience as a carpenter and a round 20 years in shuttering using peri trio, doka and many more, deck system as well. work in many european countries germany,holland,austria and switzerland if your still looking for men could you email please [email protected]
and i'll get in touch with you
Thanks
Lawrence
Old Jun 28th 2012, 9:01 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lozader
not sure how long ago you posted this message for formwork carpenters,
Over a year ago - the date is top left of the post. And the OP hasn't been on the forum for a long time, so is unlikely to see your message.

Have a read of the Job Hunting section of the Wiki for hints and tips on how to find a job in Canada if you don't get any joy with this thread.

And lastly, it might be worth removing your email address from your post, to save you from the spambots!