Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

FORMWORK/SHUTTERING CARPENTER WANTED

FORMWORK/SHUTTERING CARPENTER WANTED

Old Jun 22nd 2011, 5:10 pm
Just Joined

Caoimhin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FORMWORK/SHUTTERING CARPENTER WANTED

Hi my name is Kevin. I am a project manger for a large formwork company. We are interested in hiring some European or Australian carpenters, if you have a minimum 5 yrs formwork experience, carpenter papers or formwork NVQ please leave me a reply.

We are based in Calgary Alberta and in my opinion one of the best locations to move to. long warm summers, cool but dry winters with lots of sunshine, but regularly warmed up by the unique Chinook Winds, that blows in from the amazing Canadian Rockies which are only an hour away. Calgary has an extremely low crime rate and is quiet laid back.
Old Jun 24th 2011, 10:00 pm
Just Joined

banseeboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FORMWORK/SHUTTERING CARPENTER WANTED

Originally Posted by Caoimhin
Hi my name is Kevin. I am a project manger for a large formwork company. We are interested in hiring some European or Australian carpenters, if you have a minimum 5 yrs formwork experience, carpenter papers or formwork NVQ please leave me a reply.

We are based in Calgary Alberta and in my opinion one of the best locations to move to. long warm summers, cool but dry winters with lots of sunshine, but regularly warmed up by the unique Chinook Winds, that blows in from the amazing Canadian Rockies which are only an hour away. Calgary has an extremely low crime rate and is quiet laid back.
hi my name is darryl and im 28 year old formwork carpenter from perth western Australia. i was looking for work overseas when i came across your thread. i am really intrested in comming to canada so any help would be greatly appreciated. my email address is [email protected] .. thanks for your time i hope i hear from u soon
Old Jul 17th 2011, 11:04 pm
Just Joined

jeffabejeff is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi are you still looking for experienced shuttering carpenters.
Old Jul 26th 2011, 4:58 pm
Just Joined

Yes we are. can you leave a private message with your details?.
Old Jul 28th 2011, 8:30 am
Just Joined

jeffabejeff is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes we are. can you leave a private message with your details?.
Hi Caiomhin.
Tried private messaging you.but you need three posts,
Heres my email address [email protected] me a line and Ill get back to you.
All the best Jeff
Old Oct 27th 2011, 6:08 am
Just Joined

traversas is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,i`m Tomas from lithuania,living in uk for 12 yers,so i have 7 yers experiance,duing suttering carpenter work ,i have 2 NVQ level, my email is [email protected] if you interested of me do not desihate to contact me
Old Oct 31st 2011, 12:51 am
Just Joined

ricky1st is an unknown quantity at this point

hi Kevin just a text to ask if the offer abroad is still on for a shuttering carpenter in Canada.i have twenty five years experience in this field with ten years spent in north and south of Germany.if the offer is still open my email address is [email protected] cheers
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 11:47 am
Just Joined

jack62 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Sir or Madame,

I am fully qualified formwork carpenter with nearly 20 years experience. I have worked on many different types of construction jobs including high-rise buildings (up to 47 floors), tunnels (including London Underground Rail), dams, bridges, sub-basements, car parks, retaining walls and many other types of projects working within very tight tolerances. I have used a wide range of materials including DOKA, Peri and many other types of formwork in a hands-on and supervisory role. There is very little within the formwork industry that I don't have experience with and I consider stair construction to be a particular speciality of mine. I have worked in several different countries including Ireland, UK, Germany, Belgium, New Zealand, Australia and Holland.I am married to a Canadian and have applied for permanent residency and am awaiting that decision. I am currently in Vancouver and would like to live and work here. Does your company employ foreign workers on a work visa basis? I hold a British passport and am an honest, reliable and an extremely hard working, motivated individual. I would be grateful if you would advise me as to your company's employment policy with regards to overseas workers as well if you have any suitable vacancies. Thank you for your consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly,

Gary
Old Nov 28th 2011, 9:22 am
Just Joined

michael colville is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Kevin

If you are still interested in hiring shuttering carpenters , I have over thirty years experience in construction at all levels from reinforcement to finish form work at a hands on level, as a section / general foreman right through to site manager.
I have been involved at all levels of formwork along with house construction from 'green field' to 'turnkey' and have managed my own construction company in Ireland having built over fifty houses to handover (timber Frame) since 2004. I am also a highly experienced 1st fix , 2nd fix and roofing carpenter.
If you are interested I will send my CV to you. It is likely my wife and daughter and I would relocate to Calgary if it fits the bill. !!
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Mike53
Old Jan 14th 2012, 9:19 am
Just Joined

james 17 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi kevin,my name is james,i have been employed working as formwork carpenter/carpenter with 16 years experience,i have mainly worked in europe Holland,Germany,UK,Norway and australia for one year.i am looking to leave europe and would be interested in working in Canada ,maybe i can hear back from you,my Email is jimmycoons17@gmail .com & if you are interested i could leave you my CV OR RESUME with work experience & references etc.Looking forward to hearing from you Regards James
Old Jan 15th 2012, 9:45 pm
Just Joined

cerys07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi i am interested in working for you, i have over 25 years experience and have previously worked in the uk, ireland and sierra leone. please could you email me your contact details so i can give you further details on myself my skills and my experience. thankyou john. [email protected]
Old Jan 25th 2012, 10:11 am
Just Joined

If you give me an email address I will contact you. Thanks.
Old Jan 27th 2012, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

SuzieK will become famous soon enough

Hi coaimhin did you get my PM e mail included ?
Old Jan 28th 2012, 7:58 pm
Just Joined

Kevinfarrell is an unknown quantity at this point

If you give me an email address I will contact you. Thanks.
[email protected]

What's the pay like?
What help would be given in immigration?
What hours?
What's the company name?
Old Jan 29th 2012, 10:42 pm
Just Joined

ianbridger is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi kevin, my name is Ian, i have 30 yrs experiance in formwork and carpentry, i have all the qualifications you require, i'm interested in your job advertisment, [email protected] kind regards Ian Bridger

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.