Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

ELECTRICIANS REQUIRED IN CANADA!!

ELECTRICIANS REQUIRED IN CANADA!!

Old Mar 20th 2013, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

plumboy1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ELECTRICIANS REQUIRED IN CANADA!!

We urgently require electricians for work in Canada!!!

Our operation is based in the province of Saskatchewan, Canada.

We offer a competitive salary with free meals and accommodation.

Flights will be paid by the company.

*Must have valid work permit to work in Canada*

If you would like to know more information please send me a PM with the following information:

Name
Contact information
Amount of experience
When would you be looking to come to Canada
Type of work permit

I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by plumboy1981; Mar 20th 2013 at 4:18 pm.
Old Mar 20th 2013, 3:39 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ELECTRICIANS REQUIRED IN CANADA!!

Originally Posted by plumboy1981

If you would like to know more information please send me a PM with the following information:

Name
Contact information
Amount of experience
Type of work permit

This sort of thing is best in the Job offer forum, so I've moved it...

Also, until you post a few more times you wont have access to the PM facility on this site...
Old Mar 20th 2013, 3:45 pm
Just Joined

Thanks iaink. Is it ok to have my email address in the post instead?
Old Mar 20th 2013, 4:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks iaink. Is it ok to have my email address in the post instead?
It's not recommended, mainly because it will be picked up by every spambot out there and put on all the mailing lists! Depends on your tolerance for junk emails and weirdos I guess.

Personally I'd delete it and let people email you via the forum (they can click on the 'email plumboy1981' bit, and send you an email without ever seeing your email address), but your call.

And of course now, you've got the 3 posts required to receive PM's anyway!
Old Mar 20th 2013, 6:57 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Name
Contact information
Amount of experience
Type of work permit

Last week you had just been issued a IEC visa, and now you have your own operation in SK?
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Irisheye has a brilliant futureIrisheye has a brilliant futureIrisheye has a brilliant futureIrisheye has a brilliant futureIrisheye has a brilliant futureIrisheye has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by iaink
Last week you had just been issued a IEC visa, and now you have your own operation in SK?
Hi irisheye.

I have also just word that I have been accepted for a two year work permit through the IEC. I am currently speaking to a UK/Irish company based in Saskatchewan that is currently hiring electricians.

They are to contact me in the coming days but I understand that they pay for your flights and as far as I know they also pay for accmodation and food when you are working for them.

Thats what he wrote on my thread when i asked about electrical work in canada
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 8:28 pm
Collector of Junk!

missieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud of

In my humble opinion... any company in Saskatchewan worth its weight in hiring foreign skilled trades people, will have the facility to assist any potential immigrant with their work visa applications, or through the LMO process.. therefore, I find this post quite strange!!
Old Mar 28th 2013, 11:46 am
Just Joined

Sorry for confusing you's...I have just recently got my own work visa. however I am working for a company that is hiring electricians hence my post above...
Old Apr 1st 2013, 2:24 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for confusing you's...I have just recently got my own work visa. however I am working for a company that is hiring electricians hence my post above...
Did they ask you to post their job ad on here?
Old Sep 23rd 2013, 4:22 pm
Just Joined

sparkyBrighton is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=plumboy1981;10614789]We urgently require electricians for work in Canada!!!

Is anyone currently taking on electricians anywhere in Canada? I went to Newfoundland and no recognized my qualifications or acknowledged them.

Is there anything I can do?

A visa will be easy, I visited association for New Canadians and I'm still in touch with them.

Thanks
Old Sep 24th 2013, 9:03 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sparkyBrighton
Is anyone currently taking on electricians anywhere in Canada? I went to Newfoundland and no recognized my qualifications or acknowledged them.

Is there anything I can do?

A visa will be easy, I visited association for New Canadians and I'm still in touch with them.

Thanks
You do need to get your qualifications recognised, have a search in the main Canada forums for 'Red Seal' to see what's required. And not sure what the association for New Canadians have to do with visas?!?

Best thing to do is post any questions you have in the Canada forums rather than tagging them on to an old thread where they may not be seen.

HTH, good luck.