Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

Construction Work in Canada!

Construction Work in Canada!

Old Jan 14th 2009, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

snowdogs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Construction Work in Canada!

Hi Mike,

carpenter here looking for work in alberta, lots of experience in all aspects of domestic new build.
Old Jan 15th 2009, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza69 is an unknown quantity at this point

im a carpenter with over 20 years experience desperatley seeking carpentry work in the calgary area...At the moment we are dealing with an immigration company which are helping us but no luck on the job front as yet....

rob.
Old Jan 18th 2009, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

deerhunter74 is an unknown quantity at this point

hello mike iam currently living in the uk heavy equipment operator also have experience with dump trrucks 360 tracked excavator and hgv class 1 liscence interested in moving to alberta canada thanks
Old Jan 19th 2009, 9:28 am
Just Joined

FAST EDDY is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi mike ,ive had 30 years experience in the bricklaying game and am looking for a start now . thanks Fast Eddy.
Old Jan 21st 2009, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

ajmartin898 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi mike I'm an Electrician with 14 years experience I was wondering if there is any work for Electricians pm me any info please thanks
Old Jan 26th 2009, 9:10 pm
hoping to move to canada

jon1970 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mike555
We have several different types of jobs available in the province of Manitoba and Alberta, Canada. Mainly in the construction industry. Please post a reply below for more information.

-Carpenter
-Brick Layer
-Flooring Installer
-Roofer
-Welder
-Drywall/Plasterer
-Cabinet Maker
-Forklift Operator
-CNC Operator
And more.......
hi, i am new to this expat site, i am an experienced joiner/carpenter with over 20 years experience and full qualifications.
I have worked on all aspects of joinery.
Please advise if you still require joiners/carpenters.
Cheers
jon
Old Feb 9th 2009, 4:05 pm
Banned

DaveTheFixer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mike555
We have several different types of jobs available in the province of Manitoba and Alberta, Canada. Mainly in the construction industry. Please post a reply below for more information.

-Carpenter
-Brick Layer
-Flooring Installer
-Roofer
-Welder
-Drywall/Plasterer
-Cabinet Maker
-Forklift Operator
-CNC Operator
And more.......

hi mike 555

dave here,
im time served & have 22yrs exp as a carp/shopfitter/dry liner/site manager. I want to start work in Canada asap as work in the UK has dried up. Could you advise me of employers or agencies etc who would provide a Genuine offer of work so i could get TWP and start work upon arrival. If this is possible could you let me know the est time scale of going down this rout. i.e, job offer to start date
CHEERS
Old Feb 9th 2009, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

Hi
My name is Ian, I'm an Electrician in the UK looking for work in Alberta or Manitoba, can you give me any details please
Thanks
Old Feb 10th 2009, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

mar1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi iam bricklaying contractor looking for work in canada with over 25years exp in house, factory, schools, apartment building.whats it like over in canada work wise at the moment.
Old Aug 30th 2009, 9:25 pm
Just Joined

woodworkerzs is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi. my name is Alejandro .I am a cabinetmaker and woodenboat carpenter with 18 years experience on mexico, rigth now I am on Vancouver ca. working as carpenter on the construction , I would like to change my work for one where I can do what I have done years ago. ¿ can you give me more details ?
Old Jan 16th 2010, 9:31 pm
Just Joined

2307jo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I realise you posted a long time ago but I have only just joined the Forum. My husband is a welder with over 20 years experience and we are looking to move to Calgary. We came over in October 09 and he was offered a job which sadly fell through. We have our house up for sale. He would need LMO and Work Permit. Please send further details if you are still recruiting.
Old Jan 17th 2010, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

susanmj will become famous soon enoughsusanmj will become famous soon enough

yep we still looking too
Old Jan 25th 2010, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

gillan85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mike

My partner has a wealth of experience in construction especially supervisory level, with heavy load machinery and also an experienced concrete finisher etc. He has just prepared his resume and sent off, but hardly any response. Any advice....seems to be catch 22, no visa no work, or no work no visa?? advice please...hoping to secure temporary work visa
Old Feb 14th 2010, 1:13 pm
Just Joined

mick glendinning is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all im 44 steel erector /plasterer seeking work and a change of scenery consider any thing worked at all levels brew boy to md any enquires contact me on <snip>

Last edited by Sue; Feb 14th 2010 at 1:31 pm. Reason: Tel no removed for privacy. Its not wise to post your tel no on a public forum
Old Mar 4th 2010, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

Neil Jackson is a name known to allNeil Jackson is a name known to allNeil Jackson is a name known to allNeil Jackson is a name known to allNeil Jackson is a name known to allNeil Jackson is a name known to allNeil Jackson is a name known to allNeil Jackson is a name known to allNeil Jackson is a name known to allNeil Jackson is a name known to allNeil Jackson is a name known to all

Hi. I'm an English bricky in Ottawa at the moment. I'm on
[email protected]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.