Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

Carpenters wanted in Toronto

Carpenters wanted in Toronto

Old Jun 3rd 2022, 12:50 am
Just Joined

jaymarples is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Carpenters wanted in Toronto

I run a construction company building high end custom homes in the Toronto area and are always looking some great tradesman. We've already a bunch on Brits in our crew and would love to add more. If you're already here, or coming here new, i'd be happy for you to get in touch and help out, even just for some advice on what to expect!
Old Jan 8th 2023, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

Topchip is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Carpenters wanted in Toronto

Hi

Just came across this post as I’m new to BE but strongly looking to move over and looking to see what the rates would be and working hours and son on.
17yrs experience

cheers!
Old Jan 10th 2023, 5:26 pm
Just Joined

jaymarples is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Carpenters wanted in Toronto

Originally Posted by Topchip
Hi

Just came across this post as I’m new to BE but strongly looking to move over and looking to see what the rates would be and working hours and son on.
17yrs experience

cheers!
Hours tend to be 7-4:30 in residential. It's rare residential goes into the weekend. There's so much work here it's wild. You'd have multiple offers the day you land. Pending on skill level we pay carpenters up to $45 per hour as en employee, with site supervisors more. My best guess is there will be a learning curve from back home to this type of construction (at least there was for me). There's a lot of stuff related to this climate which isn't relevant in the uk. Miles easier to build though... It's all wood!