Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

anyone from the uk looking to work in a body shop

anyone from the uk looking to work in a body shop

Old Jul 3rd 2010, 11:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Canada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud of
Default anyone from the uk looking to work in a body shop

hi

im not sure if this is ok on the forum, but i have a very good friend here in the valley, in nova scotia who owns a body shop and is looking despreatly for some guys, now he is very willing to bring someone over from the uk, so if there is anyone in the uk that reads this and is thinking of givinging it a go, let me know
if we can help someone else out, that woudl be great
Old Jul 4th 2010, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

spanners is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: anyone from the uk looking to work in a body shop

Originally Posted by Canada Dreams
hi

im not sure if this is ok on the forum, but i have a very good friend here in the valley, in nova scotia who owns a body shop and is looking despreatly for some guys, now he is very willing to bring someone over from the uk, so if there is anyone in the uk that reads this and is thinking of givinging it a go, let me know
cars or lorries?
Old Jul 4th 2010, 5:24 pm
Just Joined

firemanyin is an unknown quantity at this point

Does he want paint sprayers/panel beaters or does he require a vehicle mechanic as i am the latter.

cheers ian
Old Jul 5th 2010, 3:56 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spanners
cars or lorries?
Trucks, Rigs, Tractor Trailer, Semis, but not.... Few will have a clue what you are talking about
Old Jul 11th 2010, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Canada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud ofCanada Dreams has much to be proud of

sorry guys he is looking for 3 people, 1 paint sprayer and the others in the shop, he works on trucks and cars, and is very busy company, struggleing to find anyone over here, so i said i would help him out

please pm me so i dont miss the replies
Old Jul 17th 2010, 10:28 pm
not wired right

scottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of light

oh i thought it was anita rodderick body shop no good me applying then!!!!!
Old Aug 8th 2010, 12:57 pm
Just Joined

fruit-loop is an unknown quantity at this point

hi

My husband is a Panel Beater with 11 years experience, 8 of these since he gained his panel beating qualifications. I am not sure how to private message on here, but we would be interested in the job offer if it is still available?

Fruit-loop
Old Dec 29th 2010, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

ukgettingworst is just really niceukgettingworst is just really niceukgettingworst is just really niceukgettingworst is just really niceukgettingworst is just really niceukgettingworst is just really niceukgettingworst is just really niceukgettingworst is just really nice

any updates on the offer mate?
Old Feb 13th 2011, 3:20 pm
Just Joined

kev 81 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi

i wld b interestd im a panel beater with 12yrs experience