Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

Anyone looking for work in Vancouver?

Anyone looking for work in Vancouver?

Old Feb 23rd 2009, 8:36 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone looking for work in Vancouver?

Thomas, seeing that the original post was made on Dec 6th 2006, I suggest that you not wait with baited breath yourself.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 4:20 pm
Just Joined

cristobal is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I definately am looking for work in vancouver, I will be migrating from chile.
What can I do to get a work contract?

please help
thanks
Cristobal
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:56 am
Just Joined

marty cassidy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rupert I have just arrived in Vancouver and am a graphic Designer with over 7 years experience.

If you have any openings or tips on finding a job in vancouver that would be great mate.

Marty
Old Aug 17th 2009, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

sprognut is an unknown quantity at this point

To legally work in Canada you will need a Job offer and an LMO which you will get through your future employer. Might work differently in each province but take a look at the websites given and see if you have what Canada is looking for.

I moved over here this year March under the SINP program but had to have a job offer and my LMO, after 6 months I can then apply for my permanent residence.

Good luck to you all.

PS Im in Saskatchewan if your into flatlands (open spaces) and farms the place to be.

http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/

http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplace...wp_forms.shtml
Old Jul 31st 2010, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

zac stone is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rupert,
are you still recruiting,if you are,could you let me what kind of positions you are looking to fill,
regards.
Old Jul 31st 2010, 9:57 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zac stone
Hi Rupert,
are you still recruiting,if you are,could you let me what kind of positions you are looking to fill,
regards.
Probably not as this thread was started 4 years ago. Therefore it's best I close it now.