Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

Any City & Guilds Level 3 Plumbers looking for work in BC Canada?

Any City & Guilds Level 3 Plumbers looking for work in BC Canada?

Old Jul 22nd 2017, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

Magawish has a reputation beyond reputeMagawish has a reputation beyond reputeMagawish has a reputation beyond reputeMagawish has a reputation beyond reputeMagawish has a reputation beyond reputeMagawish has a reputation beyond reputeMagawish has a reputation beyond reputeMagawish has a reputation beyond reputeMagawish has a reputation beyond reputeMagawish has a reputation beyond reputeMagawish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any City & Guilds Level 3 Plumbers looking for work in BC Canada?

Hi

Hope it's ok to post on here.

Please get in touch below if there are any plumbers looking to work in British Columbia ( must be Level 3 )
I currently work for a company who are hiring and are looking for serious applicants who will work hard and settle down in Canada and make it their home.

I am in Canada currently so please bare with me to get back to you as we are 8 hours behind. Feel free to ask questions

Thanks Mo
Old Jul 22nd 2017, 11:42 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any City & Guilds Level 3 Plumbers looking for work in BC Canada?

Hi, it's fine to post but I've moved your thread to the Jobs Offered section, which is the correct place for it.

Can you just clarify - are you looking for people who are already work authorised, or are your company happy to sponsor LMIA's?

Thx.
Old Jul 22nd 2017, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

Magawish has a reputation beyond reputeMagawish has a reputation beyond reputeMagawish has a reputation beyond reputeMagawish has a reputation beyond reputeMagawish has a reputation beyond reputeMagawish has a reputation beyond reputeMagawish has a reputation beyond reputeMagawish has a reputation beyond reputeMagawish has a reputation beyond reputeMagawish has a reputation beyond reputeMagawish has a reputation beyond repute

Can you just clarify - are you looking for people who are already work authorised, or are your company happy to sponsor LMIA's?

The company will sponsor LMIA's . The candidate should have his/hers credentials assessed
Old Jul 23rd 2017, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

george82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of light

hi I've sent you a PM if still available I'm interested
Old May 24th 2018, 9:31 am
Just Joined

Priv98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Magawish

The company will sponsor LMIA's . The candidate should have his/hers credentials assessed
Hi Magawish
I know this is an old post but is your company still looking for plumbers?
Old May 25th 2018, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Priv98

i found the original post.

Yes the company are still looking for new plumbers. If you like send me a PM and I will let you know what to do. The company will support the job opportunity with an LMIA too! They have just taken on new people and have spaces left.

Thanks Mo
Old May 26th 2018, 6:56 am
Just Joined

Priv98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Magawish
Hi Priv98

i found the original post.

Yes the company are still looking for new plumbers. If you like send me a PM and I will let you know what to do. The company will support the job opportunity with an LMIA too! They have just taken on new people and have spaces left.

Thanks Mo
Thank you Mo for your prompt response. I am so happy that the company will offer LMIA too!

I am not able to send PM yet as 3 posts are required before one can send pm. This is my second one so I hope if I post again I will be able to PM you.
Thank you
P
Old Aug 4th 2018, 9:35 am
Just Joined

Curivan123 is an unknown quantity at this point

As above posts,

Im qualified to SVQ Level Plumbing here in Scotland. Im filling out an Express Entry and with the idea to settle in the Vancouver area. Im hoping to get an LMIA so I can send it away. I have been time served since 2007, so over 11 years experience in all aspects of plumbing and also heating and gas here in the UK.

Looking for an a BC plumbing company to provide a positive LMIA, can forward on my CV if needed.

Thanks
Mikey
Old Aug 4th 2018, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

george82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bud the company I work for issue Lima to get ubiver always looking for good people.
Old Aug 4th 2018, 5:14 pm
Just Joined

Curivan123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by george82
Hi bud the company I work for issue Lima to get ubiver always looking for good people.

hi mate, thanks for getting back so quickly,

thats great news, something I would defo be interested in. could you PM me and I can get more details; your employer, location and we can exchange more details there. hopefully have a chat or exchange emails with your employer direct as well. been time served since 2007, got all relevant SVQ level 3 qualifications/proof of completed apprenticeship.

ive got a CV with references and copies of my SVQ Level 3

thanks again