Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Zooom seat sale extended

Zooom seat sale extended

Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Ontheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud of
Default Zooom seat sale extended

May be posted elsewhere but just received email

Sale Extended and Expanded
For travel completed between May 1 - October 31, 2008
Book By May 15th, 2008
Return bookings Only. New Bookings Only.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

grumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nicegrumpyhaggis is just really nice
Default Re: Zooom seat sale extended

Proceed at your peril:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=531957

Just a word to the wise
Old May 2nd 2008, 1:20 pm
Nearly there! Tick, tock!

Erinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to all
Angry Re: Zooom seat sale extended

Have just tried to book seats with Zoom for next week - no discount applied!!!!!

So either the sale has NOT been extended or the code has changed????
Old May 2nd 2008, 1:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Erinbrooke
Have just tried to book seats with Zoom for next week - no discount applied!!!!!

So either the sale has NOT been extended or the code has changed????
Which code were you trying? I guess the Muchmor one has dropped off now, did someone mention booking by 30 April for that one?
Old May 2nd 2008, 1:26 pm

Erinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to all
Smile Re: Zooom seat sale extended

Yes, using the Muchmor code: mm2007za - OTBO has said this has been extended?
Old May 2nd 2008, 1:28 pm

Thumbs down Re: Zooom seat sale extended

its says the code is valid when you type it in at the start - but no discount is given??
Old May 2nd 2008, 1:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, using the Muchmor code: mm2007za - OTBO has said this has been extended?
No, I think OTBO was talking about the Summer Sale. I don't know exactly what that Summer Sale is, my Dad is on their mailing list and booked for Monday wanting to use that summer code but the Muchmor one was better so I gave him that instead... not much use to you if the Muchmor did expire on 30 April though

Maybe someone else has the Summer one though?
Old May 2nd 2008, 1:33 pm

Has ANYONE got the summer sale code, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!

Quickly as my wife and i already have our tickets and have decided to take the kids, so need to book in a hurry to make sure they get seats on our plane!!
Old May 2nd 2008, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

thundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nice

Has ANYONE got the summer sale code, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!

Quickly as my wife and i already have our tickets and have decided to take the kids, so need to book in a hurry to make sure they get seats on our plane!!
Try this one

SummerSavings2008

Haven't used it myself but seem to recall seeing it advertised in places
Hope it helps
Old May 2nd 2008, 3:28 pm

Unhappy Re: Zooom seat sale extended

Thanks for that TC600.

BUT........

Again - that one is validated OK, but ran out on March 7th!!!

Has anyone got the up to date code????????????
Old May 2nd 2008, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

tallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to behold

Hi
I got the email from them:
For travel completed between May 1 – October 31, 2008
Book By May 8th, 2008
Return bookings Only. New Bookings Only.
Visit www.flyzoom.com and
enter the promotion code CDNSummer2008

HTH
Old May 2nd 2008, 3:59 pm

Unhappy Re: Zooom seat sale extended

Thats great TP - I really thought that would be the one.

BUT...........

That code is only for flights FROM Canada to UK, Paris and Rome.

Any more??????????
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

tallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to beholdtallperson is a splendid one to behold

Thats great TP - I really thought that would be the one.

BUT...........

That code is only for flights FROM Canada to UK, Paris and Rome.

Any more??????????
Oh poo, sorry! Could book 2 singles and use the discount on the return but unlikely this would be cheaper.
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:26 pm

I stand corrected!!!

The validation message says its only for flights out of canada, BUT, it gave me the discount anyway - TIP TOP!!!!

Therefore the Zoom code for 10% discount is - CDNSummer 2008.

Cheers for that TP.
Old May 2nd 2008, 4:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I stand corrected!!!

The validation message says its only for flights out of canada, BUT, it gave me the discount anyway - TIP TOP!!!!

Therefore the Zoom code for 10% discount is - CDNSummer 2008.

Cheers for that TP.
You sure that's not just the online booking discount you're seeing? I tried it on a UK originating flight, didn't get it; but on a Canada one I did. It was only 25 dollars off a random flight anyway... Hope Zoom thinks it's worth another code for Muchmor!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.