Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

are you tired of all the justifying?

are you tired of all the justifying?

Old Aug 27th 2008, 11:29 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: are you tired of all the justifying?

Originally Posted by startwin
Ahh, but you haven't had the good stuff brewed here in BC! You really live in the wrong part of the country you know, dbd
Cameron's Auburn is a fine beer local to here. There's also Wellington County from a cask in many pubs. I just don't think it to be quite the thing for a bunch of embittered exiles to drink the local product. At a barbecue we should have Pimms no?
Old Aug 27th 2008, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

Caimas has a brilliant futureCaimas has a brilliant futureCaimas has a brilliant futureCaimas has a brilliant futureCaimas has a brilliant futureCaimas has a brilliant future

This has to be one of the best threads by far. All this testosterone, ego and battling of wits. Let me tell you - it's this kind of stuff that makes this forum very interesting! I wonder how and if, it will end....?

p.s This is so much better than reading the WIKI and dare I say, in some regards much more informative?!!

Old Aug 27th 2008, 12:08 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dbd33
At a barbecue we should have Pimms no?
If you can find it. Pimms, along with Marmite, is a mandatory present from any visitors from the UK.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

Chi_Nook is a name known to allChi_Nook is a name known to allChi_Nook is a name known to allChi_Nook is a name known to allChi_Nook is a name known to allChi_Nook is a name known to allChi_Nook is a name known to allChi_Nook is a name known to allChi_Nook is a name known to allChi_Nook is a name known to allChi_Nook is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Caimas
This has to be one of the best threads by far. All this testosterone, ego and battling of wits. Let me tell you - it's this kind of stuff that makes this forum very interesting! I wonder how and if, it will end....?

p.s This is so much better than reading the WIKI and dare I say, in some regards much more informative?!!

Glad you're enjoying it and look we're only beginning on comparing beers...

Wild Rose (Micro) Brewery Calgary. All beers are unpasteurized and preservative-free and in the pub (for a small price) you can get a sampler of all the beers available, before you choose which draught beer you want. Usually the samplers nearly enough for me!!!! That with a medium rare steak and good entertainment...hmmmm heaven..
Old Aug 27th 2008, 4:55 pm
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chi_Nook
you can get a sampler of all the beers available...hmmmm heaven..
Now that sounds like Heaven to me