Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

yeh what I said was true (why oh why)

yeh what I said was true (why oh why)

Old Dec 10th 2006, 12:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: yeh what I said was true (why oh why)

Happy trails to you, until we meet again.
Happy trails to you, keep smilin' until then.
Who cares about the clouds when we're together?
Just sing a song and bring the sunny weather.
Happy trails to you, 'till we meet again.

Some trails are happy ones,
Others are blue.
It's the way you ride the trail that counts,
Here's a happy one for you.

Happy trails to you, until we meet again.
Happy trails to you, keep smilin' until then.
Who cares about the clouds when we're together?
Just sing a song and bring the sunny weather.

Happy trails to you, 'till we meet again.
Old Dec 10th 2006, 12:47 am
Senile Member

Daedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond repute

Just read this thread and felt incredibly young all of a sudden... what a change!
Old Dec 10th 2006, 1:18 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Just as apt as back then.....

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerers of deaths construction
In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds, oh lord yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor

Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait till their judgement day comes, yeah!

Now in darkness, world stops turning
As the war machine keeps burning
No more war pigs of the power
Hand of God has sturck the hour
Day of judgement, God is calling
On their knees, the war pigs crawling
Begging mercy for their sins
Satan, laughing, spreads his wings
All right now!
Old Dec 10th 2006, 1:34 am
Senile Member

Daedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Just as apt as back then.....

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerers of deaths construction
In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds, oh lord yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor

Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait till their judgement day comes, yeah!

Now in darkness, world stops turning
As the war machine keeps burning
No more war pigs of the power
Hand of God has sturck the hour
Day of judgement, God is calling
On their knees, the war pigs crawling
Begging mercy for their sins
Satan, laughing, spreads his wings
All right now!
That didnt last long... thanks for making me feel old again with that Sabath song rich!
Old Dec 11th 2006, 8:56 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rich oh Rich

:scared: Rich why did you leave the uk for?.Im sure you joined some kinda cult (god bless ya my son) look tell ya what.do something really crazy this weekend comming,let me see now?.got it.get pissed and stagger home,think of someone you really really dont like.call them up and ask to speak to a mr walls,then mrs walls,then ask if there are any walls there,when thay say there are no walls there.tell them to run like (f) cos there bloody house is gonna fall down. you might like it.

I only wanted to know why it was hard for some to get in to canada.I niver exspected a preacher man

hay busterboy
you must be missin me,your checkin up where I am,ya cheeky wee monkey.or how ells did you know I was lookin in oz?.hells bells,I had to see what ells this site does.man you can get a laugh.did you see the bangaldeshy one.boy,theres a good one in there,if thay could reach eachother it would be punch up at dawn ha-ha
Old Dec 11th 2006, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

angelic_fruitcake is just really niceangelic_fruitcake is just really niceangelic_fruitcake is just really niceangelic_fruitcake is just really niceangelic_fruitcake is just really niceangelic_fruitcake is just really niceangelic_fruitcake is just really niceangelic_fruitcake is just really niceangelic_fruitcake is just really nice
Default Re: Rich oh Rich

Originally Posted by kate white
:scared: Rich why did you leave the uk for?.Im sure you joined some kinda cult (god bless ya my son) look tell ya what.do something really crazy this weekend comming,let me see now?.got it.get pissed and stagger home,think of someone you really really dont like.call them up and ask to speak to a mr walls,then mrs walls,then ask if there are any walls there,when thay say there are no walls there.tell them to run like (f) cos there bloody house is gonna fall down. you might like it.

I only wanted to know why it was hard for some to get in to canada.I niver exspected a preacher man

hay busterboy
you must be missin me,your checkin up where I am,ya cheeky wee monkey.or how ells did you know I was lookin in oz?.hells bells,I had to see what ells this site does.man you can get a laugh.did you see the bangaldeshy one.boy,theres a good one in there,if thay could reach eachother it would be punch up at dawn ha-ha
Crikey
Old Dec 11th 2006, 10:20 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

hay busterboy
God bless ya pmsl
Old Dec 11th 2006, 11:01 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angelic_fruitcake
Crikey

yikes! :scared:
Old Dec 11th 2006, 12:12 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Kate,
Will you marry me? I love you
Old Dec 11th 2006, 2:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

hay busterboy

Yeah Rich, whatever you're on it's not strong enough, get Kate to send you some of whatever she takes because it sure must blow your mind.
It blows my mind just reading it.
Old Dec 11th 2006, 3:15 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

just read this again still pmsl, do you think we could sneak Kate into BC?
Old Dec 11th 2006, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

Investor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud of

Come on folks, she's looking for an answer!
Old Dec 11th 2006, 4:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sans
just read this again still pmsl, do you think we could sneak Kate into BC?

I think kate has already "experienced BC" (if you know what I mean)
Old Dec 11th 2006, 4:27 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by willmore
I think kate has already "experienced BC" (if you know what I mean)
She sure brightens my day and thats meant in the nicest way.
Old Dec 11th 2006, 5:49 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sans
She sure brightens my day and thats meant in the nicest way.
Well she scares me!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.