Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

work i Manitoba without HRDC apporoval

work i Manitoba without HRDC apporoval

Old Jul 26th 2003, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

jonno54 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question work i Manitoba without HRDC apporoval

I discovered on the Canada Immigration Research Intitute website that it states Province of Manitoba issued a statement about precuring job offer beforing going there that it is the only province that actively is seeking immigrants in which a job offer doesnot have to be validated by the HRC, is this true.

We have already purchased property in the province and want to know if we can secure employment when we get there without the the tidiam of the approval if we want to stay for a while to see if we want to go ahead with perminant residancy.

Can anyone help
Old Jul 29th 2003, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Purley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how anyone would get a job without HRDC approval. Can you get a SIN no. without. Can you get a job without a SIN no?

If you can how do they make deductions?? I mean how would the employer remit income tax etc. if there was no SIN no.
Old Jul 29th 2003, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

jonno54 is an unknown quantity at this point

you can get a sin number because we are temp residents and we own a property there, so to apply for a sin is no problem.