Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Woohoo 3 days and away!!!

Wikiposts

Woohoo 3 days and away!!!

Old May 12th 2011, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold
Default Woohoo 3 days and away!!!

Finally after years of planning, waiting and now packing our life up here in the UK we are off to Canada complete with dogs on Sunday. This last week seems the longest, the endless family meals, trying to remember to sort everything which I'm certain we're gonna forget something important but hopefully all will be sorted and away on Sunday
Old May 12th 2011, 3:56 am
Cheesy Grin :-)

Dotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Woohoo 3 days and away!!!

Woohoo indeed...congratulations to you and yours and hope it all goes very smoothly for you! Where are you heading?
Old May 12th 2011, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Alphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to beholdAlphawolf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dotty P
Woohoo indeed...congratulations to you and yours and hope it all goes very smoothly for you! Where are you heading?
Nr Calgary
Old May 12th 2011, 4:04 am
Cheesy Grin :-)

Dotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of lightDotty P is a glorious beacon of light

Brill.....I hope your move is the start of a wonderful life for you! Long may you be happy
Old May 12th 2011, 4:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dotty P
Brill.....I hope your move is the start of a wonderful life for you! Long may you be happy
Thanks Dotty P we hope so too
Old May 12th 2011, 5:12 am
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

Good Luck guys, hope all goes smoothly for you.

Weather is fab in Calgary at the moment- no snow boots required!!!
Old May 12th 2011, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

daisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant future

Good luck, hope the flight goes well with the dogs, let us know how it goes!!

DC
Old May 12th 2011, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

Smudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Alphawolf
Nr Calgary
Hi Alphawolf

Congratulations on getting to this stage. You must be really excited.

Are you flying from Manchester by any chance?

My husband flies out on Sunday from Manchester to Calgary but on his own unfortunately and we're following in July. If you are flying from Manchester you won't be able miss Lee he'll be the lonley guy with red eyes!!!!

Where abouts in Calgary are you heading? Do you mind if I send you a pm?
Old May 12th 2011, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

jameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to all

Congratulations! All of the hard work pays off eventually, doesn't it?!

Enjoy your new life. Repeat after me.....

" "....

Have fun!
Old May 12th 2011, 5:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Snowcandy thats good to know

Dasychain and James Whale will do , thanks

Smudger, bless him, yes we are flying out TC from Manchester. Feel free to drop me a PM, we'll be the stressed out (Due to Dogs flying with us.....hopefully), excited looking couple with loads of bags and suitcases
Old May 12th 2011, 8:23 am
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! Bon Voyage. I am jealous! Happy Landings (even after the stress of the dogs) - you're lucky I'm not on the same flight - I'll have cats!
Old May 12th 2011, 2:39 pm

TheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and all the best. I know exactly how you are feeling - everything seems surreal. Our dog and cat flew to Calgary on the same flight as us too and that was probably the thing that worried me the most! Couldn't stop thinking about them the whole flight but they were as right as rain once we picked them up the other end.

Best of luck!
Old May 12th 2011, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

LucyLovelock is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck, and if you are heading this side of Calgary, maybe see you for a coffee one day!
Have a great flight! And bring your shorts and flip flops! 22 degrees today!
Old May 12th 2011, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

Juliet C is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck, we fly to Vancouver in 6 weeks for our new life, feels weird already so must be a really weird feeling for you!!
Old May 12th 2011, 8:54 pm
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, that's exciting

And maybe just a wee bit terrifying

We are soooo far away from where you are now.

I'm sure we will all be following your progress with much interest.

Good luck!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.