Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

"Women's" medical issues

"Women's" medical issues

Old Jul 12th 2006, 3:19 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Women's" medical issues

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Maybe they thought there wasn't much point in billing you?
Cos I wouldnt pay?
OR
Cos I wouldnt be around to pay?
:scared:
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:35 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Mine was free. (at least I havent recieved a bill yet :scared: )
And you won't. PSA tests are covered by Alberta Health Care, trust me I know.

Even though I no longer have one (prostate that is) they still have to test the PSA levels, which by the way came back normal for the one done 6 weeks post surgery.

Making Steve a happy camper.

Cheers
"The Old Git"
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:38 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hangman
But not covered in Ontario at least not when I had it done a few years ago anyway.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:39 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Even though I no longer have one (prostate that is) they still have to test the PSA levels, which by the way came back normal for the one done 6 weeks post surgery.

Cheers
"The Old Git"
I didn't know having the prostate removed made one camp.

Good news, though.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:46 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
"The Old Git"
Off topic BUT Mrs C was wondering (dont ask why) do you have a 'collection' of photos of 'the giant perogy' etc?
Old Jul 12th 2006, 4:49 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Off topic BUT Mrs C was wondering (dont ask why) do you have a 'collection' of photos of 'the giant perogy' etc?
Never heard it called a perogy before. Do we really want to see the operation piccys? I think not.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 5:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

cov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by alberta_jaycee
One thing to be glad for over here regarding PAPs.......you only need wait one week for the results to come back too......unlike the nail-biting 8 weeks in the UK
Even worse - waiting the 8 weeks, only to be told there was a "technical error" and it needs to be repeated. I've had 6 done in 6 years, because 3 were not good enough. I haven't got 8 weeks to wait before we go, which is why I was asking.
Old Jul 13th 2006, 3:21 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Boy you don't get much further off topic than this but here's your answer.

No I certainly do not have a "collection" of photo's of The Worlds Largest Pyrogy.

However if you would like to see it and other Large Canadian Roadside Attractions click on the links.

Cheers
Steve
Old Jul 13th 2006, 3:37 pm
Banned

No I certainly do not have a "collection" of photo's of The Worlds Largest Pyrogy.

However if you would like to see it and other Large Canadian Roadside Attractions click on the links.

Cheers
Steve
Cheers Bud,
Knew we could rely on you.
Old Jul 13th 2006, 4:14 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point