Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Wohoo best Xmas present ever!

Wohoo best Xmas present ever!

Old Dec 19th 2008, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

kiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant futurekiddy2ns has a brilliant future
Default Re: Wohoo best Xmas present ever!

Congratulations
The next few months will fly.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 11:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Hi all

We have today received our Passport Requests

2 weeks after completing the medicals.

Cannot believe how quick the process has been 1st recce May 08, PNP application to NS June 08(CI Stream), PNP nomination through Sept 08, PR application sent to London Oct 08, Medicals end of Nov 08 , PPR Dec08

OMG this will be last xmas in the UK for a while, will be looking for flights and everything now, aiming to be in NS June/July next year

Thanks for everybody's help and advice to date, will be asking loads more in the New Year

Good luck to all still waiting to hear,
Congratulations what a fantastic Christmas Present!!

Hollis Family
Old Dec 19th 2008, 11:20 pm
Just Joined

odstock has a spectacular aura aboutodstock has a spectacular aura aboutodstock has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations. I'm new here, but latched onto you straight away as we are down the road in Poole, and also hope to get to Nova Scotia. I've been reading posts for a little while, but tonight I actually registered as I wanted to congratulate you. It's so good seeing people's dreams become reality on here. Someday hopefully ours will too.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 11:27 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by odstock
Congratulations. I'm new here, but latched onto you straight away as we are down the road in Poole, and also hope to get to Nova Scotia. I've been reading posts for a little while, but tonight I actually registered as I wanted to congratulate you. It's so good seeing people's dreams become reality on here. Someday hopefully ours will too.
Hi

Thanks everyone for your good wishes

Welcome odstock, thanks for saying hi!, this a great site, feel free to PM me, think you have to hit 3 or 5 posts before you can do this, would be great to catch up, there are a couple of local people on here hoping to head to NS

whereabouts are you in the process?
Old Dec 19th 2008, 11:37 pm
Just Joined

odstock has a spectacular aura aboutodstock has a spectacular aura aboutodstock has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for this Nikki. I am starting to spend a lot of time on here. We are right at the beginning. A work colleague of mine passed over a job advert for my husband as he knew we had looked into this a few years back, but weren't brave enough to take the leap. Now a few years down the track and two kids later we are ready. I must admit I'm a bit lost with all the abbreviations - I got that NS was Nova Scotia, but that's about it!
Old Dec 19th 2008, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

welcome odstock and huge luck

remember life is all to short so get your ass over here

happy to help in anyway we just lost our marbles and packed a couple of bags and we are still here 8 months later and on the last lap of immigration
so lesson is YES YOU CAN !!!

sorry to hijack nikki
im still on cloud nine for you its fabby and so quick

id better go get my letter fom the local canadian GP to confirm my white coat BP sooner than I anticipated if your timescale is anything to go by
Old Dec 20th 2008, 12:04 am
Just Joined

Thanks Chumley. I really need help with the abbreviations now - what's PNP, CI & TWP? I got PR! Sorry is there a page with all this on somewhere?
Old Dec 20th 2008, 1:23 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Nikki, bet you are so excited now, just the last bits to go, before you know it you will be in your new country.

Charlie x
Old Dec 20th 2008, 6:41 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by odstock
Thanks Chumley. I really need help with the abbreviations now - what's PNP, CI & TWP? I got PR! Sorry is there a page with all this on somewhere?
hi

yes, they even have a wiki page for the abbreviations on here

we have 2 children too.

catch up soon

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Canadian_Abbreviations

CI= Community Identified, which is part of the NS Provincial Nominee Programme.
Old Dec 20th 2008, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Yogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of lightYogi-Bear is a glorious beacon of light

hi

yes, they even have a wiki page for the abbreviations on here

we have 2 children too.

catch up soon

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Canadian_Abbreviations

CI= Community Identified, which is part of the NS Provincial Nominee Programme.
Thanks for the abbreviation link Nikki. Just what I've been looking for!

Y
Old Dec 20th 2008, 7:19 am
Just Joined

knightstorm is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats' great news
Old Dec 20th 2008, 1:49 pm
Arrived at last!!

woodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS

What a nice Christmas present.
Old Dec 20th 2008, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

We have today received our Passport Requests

2 weeks after completing the medicals.

Cannot believe how quick the process has been 1st recce May 08, PNP application to NS June 08(CI Stream), PNP nomination through Sept 08, PR application sent to London Oct 08, Medicals end of Nov 08 , PPR Dec08

OMG this will be last xmas in the UK for a while, will be looking for flights and everything now, aiming to be in NS June/July next year

Thanks for everybody's help and advice to date, will be asking loads more in the New Year

Good luck to all still waiting to hear,
Hi Nikki,
well done ,its hard to believe how fast you have taken to get this far ,we are so pleased for you guys.
Well fingers crossed we get to meet up next August
Arty & Co
Old Dec 21st 2008, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

jasharpreet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Congrates

Congrates Nikki you are the lucky person
Old Dec 21st 2008, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

Snort is just really niceSnort is just really niceSnort is just really niceSnort is just really niceSnort is just really niceSnort is just really niceSnort is just really niceSnort is just really niceSnort is just really niceSnort is just really niceSnort is just really nice

huge congrats Nikki you are going to Love Nova Scotia, if you need any help in any way please dont hesitate to PM me, we have done most of the moving in bit now. look forward to possibly seeing you next year. By the way we are sipping champagne as well now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.