Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Wish You Were Here

Wish You Were Here

Old Jan 9th 2007, 12:35 am
Vi

rossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond reputerossandvi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wish You Were Here

Hi All
Hope you are all well and enjoying the start of another new year in Canada.
Today its snowing -14 winds of 70 Klm and guess what We Love It......going to have to change the name of my car though ''Dolly Dodge'' Has now turned into Jane Torrvil Dodge as she has spent most of the day skating all over the road:scared: My friend Sandra and I spent the afternoon swimming at the gym as it snowed outside it sure beats all the rain in Scotland.
My new years resolution .........get the weight off and improve my health so no more 2 year old mature cheddar.........no more crisps and very little
Its not all bad though...........we still live on this beautiful island and love it more than ever.To those still waiting to start their new life in this amazing country.....Hang in there guys its well worth it.
Take care of each other. Love Vi.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 2:25 am
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wish You Were Here

Hello, Vi. Nice to hear from you. Glad you're still loving the island.

Virtual wave.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 12:42 pm
Vancouver bound

Dozkat is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the nice post Vi. As someone who is at the final stage of the immigration process and having those odd moments of "what the hell are we doing?" it's really encouraging to read your thoughts.

Thanks
Old Jan 9th 2007, 1:00 pm
sticky beaking

R2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rossandvi
Hi All
Hope you are all well and enjoying the start of another new year in Canada.
Today its snowing -14 winds of 70 Klm and guess what We Love It......going to have to change the name of my car though ''Dolly Dodge'' Has now turned into Jane Torrvil Dodge as she has spent most of the day skating all over the road:scared: My friend Sandra and I spent the afternoon swimming at the gym as it snowed outside it sure beats all the rain in Scotland.
My new years resolution .........get the weight off and improve my health so no more 2 year old mature cheddar.........no more crisps and very little
Its not all bad though...........we still live on this beautiful island and love it more than ever.To those still waiting to start their new life in this amazing country.....Hang in there guys its well worth it.
Take care of each other. Love Vi.
I like hearing your posts as you are always so positive about living in your little part of this vast country.
How's Ross doing ?