Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Wine tours - Niagara on the Lake

Wine tours - Niagara on the Lake

Old Jun 21st 2013, 3:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

alcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nice
Default Wine tours - Niagara on the Lake

Hi all.

Just before I bamboozle myself with a google search.. I was wondering if anyone had any experiences of Niagara on the Lake (my wife fancies a wine tour)

We are going in September. staying in Toronto and Niagara falls.

Does anyone know of any 'tours' they would recommend? (looking to do this whilst based in Niagara Falls..)

Thanks
Old Jun 21st 2013, 4:02 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wine tours - Niagara on the Lake

Originally Posted by alcat2010
Hi all.

Just before I bamboozle myself with a google search.. I was wondering if anyone had any experiences of Niagara on the Lake (my wife fancies a wine tour)

We are going in September. staying in Toronto and Niagara falls.

Does anyone know of any 'tours' they would recommend? (looking to do this whilst based in Niagara Falls..)

Thanks
Niagara on the Lake is lovely, well worth a visit. Lots of nice restaurants, horse and carriage ride, chocolate tours etc. They run 'wine tours' from the main downtown area (a bus tour), or you can book in advance.

You might want to check out Travelzoo's deals for that area - if you sign up, they send you an email once a week - they often have wine tours heavily discounted; they also have other 'touristy' things to do in the area.

http://www.travelzoo.com/ca/local-de...ara-area/deals

Old Jun 22nd 2013, 2:08 pm
Gained PR July 2014

lindamchugh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wine tours - Niagara on the Lake

my hubby is doing one today ! will let you know how he gets on