Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Why not Manitoba or Saskatchewan?

Why not Manitoba or Saskatchewan?

Old Mar 24th 2005, 6:47 am
Glaswegian

Default Re: Why not Manitoba or Saskatchewan?

Originally Posted by heycronie
I like it how you people move here and claim you know more then me...arrogance to the max.
Call me a frikkin dumbass know-it-all immigrant and you'll make my day.

Then I can bring today to a close and sleep peacefully.

Old Mar 24th 2005, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

heycronie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Glaswegian
Call me a frikkin dumbass know-it-all immigrant and you'll make my day.

Then I can bring today to a close and sleep peacefully.
I was born in Moose Jaw Saskatchewan, therefore, I know what life is like in Canada then you... STFU.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 6:56 am
Glaswegian

I was born in Moose Jaw Saskatchewan, therefore, I know what life is like in Canada then you... STFU.
Good night and STFU to you too ... feel free to diss me once I've gone, I'm sure you will

Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Glaswegian
Good night and STFU to you too ... feel free to diss me once I've gone, I'm sure you will

Yes, STFU, dont post here again, Im only helping these other people against other U.S Bush lovers like you.

Last edited by heycronie; Mar 24th 2005 at 7:05 am.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:07 am
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, STFU, dont post here again, Im only helping these other people against other U.S Bush lovers like you.
Does that mean you'll help me?

I don't like Bush but am a huge fan of Charles and Camilla. Will that do?
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Iginla
Does that mean you'll help me?

I don't like Bush but am a huge fan of Charles and Camilla. Will that do?
Hmm that depends, does that inped Canadian soverignty or doesnt it. Anyways, if its Anit-Bush, so be it, dont know the hostility around here. If Charels and Camilla dont give a Shit about Canada.. Halliyouehou or however you spell that.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:25 am
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

If Charels and Camilla dont give a Shit about Canada.. Halliyouehou or however you spell that.
Agreed, as long as we get their faces on our banknotes.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Iginla
Agreed, as long as we get their faces on our banknotes.

WOW, we agree, was that not so hard? Also, I dont want here ugly mug on my paper.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

WOW, we agree, was that not so hard? Also, I dont want here ugly mug on my paper.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Nice quote, what does that prove to you? You just stupid. Move over and make way for intelligent beings, pro bush dorks.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

Instead of quoting othes works, do your own shit you Frech Latin.
You walk alone, you will be always be alone.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

You walk alone, you will be always be alone.
BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING
Old Mar 24th 2005, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Gray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to behold

With reference to a Canadian never having heard of a cottage try looking at this website. Does it, or does it not refer to Canadian cottages

www.cottagesincanada.com

Riiiiight. "Can I rent a cottage please?" "huh???????? Maybe thats true, but they DONT call them that. Holy mother.... Im Canadian and ive never heard of the word "Cottage" in my entire life sorry. Also thats great, 1950s, big change since then.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by owen
Instead of doing all that, your not proving yourself wrong, only Canadi9ans rightl
Old Mar 24th 2005, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Instead of doing all that, your not proving yourself wrong, only Canadi9ans rightl

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.