Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Why do you want to leave the UK?

Why do you want to leave the UK?

Old Oct 6th 2008, 9:05 am
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do you want to leave the UK?

Originally Posted by Cape Blue
Obviously a typo in the Daily Fail
Worked a day at the Daily Mail a few weeks back. Oooh its as awful working there as reading it!
Old Oct 6th 2008, 12:18 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by njb1962
I have no doubt Canada has its political problems but i would sooner live in a mud hut in the jungle or the middle of Baghdad than in England.
I see no reason why anyone should take any more time to reply to this ignorant berk
Old Oct 6th 2008, 12:47 pm
Just Joined

njb1962 is just really nicenjb1962 is just really nicenjb1962 is just really nicenjb1962 is just really nicenjb1962 is just really nicenjb1962 is just really nicenjb1962 is just really nicenjb1962 is just really nicenjb1962 is just really nicenjb1962 is just really nice

Originally Posted by elfman
I see no reason why anyone should take any more time to reply to this ignorant berk
You just dont like the fact that i feel free to abuse England if you dont like it tuff.

England is a total dump as far as i am concerned and the very worst part about England is the Queen England should do the same as the French and Russians did with their monachy and get rid of the scroungers.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 12:54 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

You just dont like the fact that i feel free to abuse England if you dont like it tuff.

England is a total dump as far as i am concerned and the very worst part about England is the Queen England should do the same as the French and Russians did with their monachy and get rid of the scroungers.
Get rid of the scroungers yes, but I can`t see what the Monarchy has got to do with this though? Or is this a seperate issue?
Old Oct 6th 2008, 12:56 pm
Just Joined

njb1962 is just really nicenjb1962 is just really nicenjb1962 is just really nicenjb1962 is just really nicenjb1962 is just really nicenjb1962 is just really nicenjb1962 is just really nicenjb1962 is just really nicenjb1962 is just really nicenjb1962 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
Get rid of the scroungers yes, but I can`t see what the Monarchy has got to do with this though? Or is this a seperate issue?
Its all about the state of England the whole country has gone to the dogs from all the illegal immigratnts to the useless spineless government and the biggest scroungers of all the royals.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 1:03 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Its all about the state of England the whole country has gone to the dogs from all the illegal immigratnts to the useless spineless government and the biggest scroungers of all the royals.
Whether a country should have royals or not, is open to debate with good arguments both for and against. In the case of the UK, they may be seen by some as scroungers but on the other hand, you have to look at how much money they earn the UK!!!! Tourists the world over still come to London to see the sites and the Royal Family (Buckingham Palace etc) Its still a number one destination for tourists.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 1:09 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

I would sooner live in a mud hut in the jungle or the middle of Baghdad than in England.
perhaps we can all get together to raise the cash for an airline ticket to actually send this chump to Baghdad - or maybe Kinshasa. I'll chip in a tenner.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 1:11 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

perhaps we can all get together to raise the cash for an airline ticket to actually send this chump to Baghdad - or maybe Kinshasa. I'll chip in a tenner.
I've got ten bucks. Canadian.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 1:19 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

You have to remember as well the French and Russians got rid of their monarchies for a number of differing reasons. But when they fell, it was largely because large numbers of their population were dying from starvation and illness etc Something that doesn`t happen in Europe these days.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

Katie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud of

Damn, run out of cash, down to my last few pennies, will this do ? Oh, hold up , I have a huge money bottle full of coppers in the back of the cupboard, i'll have to empty and count it out. Hey,.. every penny counts
Old Oct 6th 2008, 4:51 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

What about all the queers. And the pinko's.

Can 'em all. Right on.

R.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Katie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rich_007
What about all the queers. And the pinko's.

Can 'em all. Right on.

R.
Who the hell are pinko's ?

I'm guessing you're wildly homophobic.

You've got to be joking right ?
Old Oct 6th 2008, 5:15 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Katie76
Who the hell are pinko's ?

I'm guessing you're wildly homophobic.

You've got to be joking right ?

Rich is not joking and not homophobic.

Mainly an American term that has migrated across the border.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinko
Old Oct 6th 2008, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Rich is not joking and not homophobic.

Mainly an American term that has migrated across the border.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinko
I guessed right, that he wasn't homophobic then, am still trying to get my head around his terminology

Makes me laugh, the difference between men and women,.. you know if you hear a group of women talking, they call eachother by their names, like Julie, Anna, or Mary ? With a group of males, it's usually Bullethead, Trig, or Pole .
Old Oct 6th 2008, 6:50 pm
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Katie76
With a group of males, it's usually Bullethead, Trig, or Pole .
Snake, Rhino, Dog.............i mean these guys are animals

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.