Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Why do you want to leave the UK?

Why do you want to leave the UK?

Old Oct 6th 2008, 6:52 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do you want to leave the UK?

Originally Posted by Katie76
Who the hell are pinko's ?
Hippies, liberals, revolutionaries, stoodents, arty types, the great unwashed.

I'm guessing you're wildly homophobic.
Y'ever watched Pink Floyd's The Wall ?

R.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 6:54 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dazzlerdaz
Snake, Rhino, Dog.............i mean these guys are animals
There's always a Smithy, and a Baldy.

R.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 6:55 pm
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich_007

R.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 6:57 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Oi are you takin' the mick.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 7:02 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

R.
Your referring to the character Pink?
Old Oct 6th 2008, 7:03 pm
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Oi are you takin' the mick.
I reckon you have flowing locks under that cap Steve
Old Oct 6th 2008, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

Katie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud of

LMAO !!

Sorry steve, no offence.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

Katie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud ofKatie76 has much to be proud of

R.
Ah,.. yep gotcha
Old Oct 6th 2008, 9:56 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish...see attached.

LMAO !!

Sorry steve, no offence.
None taken but...
Attached Thumbnails Why do you want to leave the UK?-moi-hawaii.jpg  
Old Oct 6th 2008, 9:57 pm
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by njb1962
Its all about the state of England the whole country has gone to the dogs from all the illegal immigratnts to the useless spineless government and the biggest scroungers of all the royals.
I thought it was to hell in a handbasket? Can we see if we can get our griping terminology standardised.

Don't forget that PC has gone mad, the PC Brigade are marching and Tony Bliar enacted a Nanny State in the YUK. Mind you don't bump into a recently released peadophile immigrant when you walk around the next corner, although they are probably driving their free car to their free council house after picking up their giro.

What did our grandfathers fight in WW2 for, only for us to give it up to the unelected Brussels Bureaucrats?

Sorry, had to stop for a minute, my mouth was foaming.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

Location: always wishing i was somewhere else, getting there and wishing i was somewhere else again.
smiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud ofsmiges33 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by njb1962
You just dont like the fact that i feel free to abuse England if you dont like it tuff.

England is a total dump as far as i am concerned and the very worst part about England is the Queen England should do the same as the French and Russians did with their monachy and get rid of the scroungers.
you dont know much about the monachy then do you. you will find that the queen is rich and lives off her own money.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

moosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud ofmoosey2canada has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
So why do you confuse "Her" and "Here"? Notice a lot of people on here also confuse "To" and "Too" and "There" and "Their" mmmmmmmmmm Feel a song coming on here

Apologies for the her/ here situation, I got myself into a bit of a tizzy defending a place i feel loyal towards x
Old Oct 7th 2008, 8:15 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moosey2canada
Apologies for the her/ here situation, I got myself into a bit of a tizzy defending a place i feel loyal towards x
jajajaja only mentioned it because you said you had 2 degrees. Other than that your spelling is far better than many on here
Old Oct 7th 2008, 8:16 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smiges33
you dont know much about the monachy then do you. you will find that the queen is rich and lives off her own money.
<ahem>

http://www.newsweek.com/id/146305

"This is just a portion of the $80 million that the Royal Family costs the taxpayer every year"

Last edited by Novocastrian; Oct 7th 2008 at 8:20 pm.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 10:18 pm
Banned

startwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
<ahem>

http://www.newsweek.com/id/146305

"This is just a portion of the $80 million that the Royal Family costs the taxpayer every year"
So now it's a monarchy-bashing thread. I didn't read the link, don't really care what it's about. I have no problem with the monarchy - it pays for itself with what it rakes in in tourism. I just don't like the hangers-on who do nothing for the country, meaning all of them apart from the Queen, Charlie and the boys.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.