Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Why do you want to leave the UK?

Why do you want to leave the UK?

Old Jan 12th 2008, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Why do you want to leave the UK?

Originally Posted by JAJ
Many, if not most, of those from the new EU states (eg Poland) etc are not making any demands. Just getting on with working and building a life for themselves, or daving up enough money to take back home.
Do they not...many don't but MANY DO...one very small point they let them get away with is the road tax on vehicles Millions of pounds a year are lost on this because they let them get away with brining in vehicles un MOT'd and Taxed.

I have no prob with the Poles I actualy served with polish ex-soldiers who have made a masive contribution to this country in the past abd now the present...As mentioned Albanians, Romanians etc asre a different matter.

HOWEVER

The British attitude is my main reason for leaving this HOLE which is toooo big to mention here but has been covered already in this thread,

Chavs and scumbags to mention a few.........of all races White , Black, Asia or whatever
Old Jan 12th 2008, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

jasslily is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive paid my taxes for last 20 years, wanted to send my daughter to School in London and was told backlog of students was 65.
I siad I can't believe this , headteacher told me that we have 3 students waiting to join school every day and list is growing. She said 95% CHILDREN English is not first language and majority are from Europe
. I said thankyou......
Old Jan 12th 2008, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Where do I start?

How much time have you got?

Hang on, I'm not in UK. Can we change the title to "Why do you want to leave Europe?"
Old Jan 12th 2008, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

the_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond repute

Would the last person to leave the UK, please turn off the lights?
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:25 pm

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

I left to escape idiots like the_tones_guy, Pompeyboy and DAVIE_MAC. I wish you gits would stop following me around. Seriously, it was the attitudes of the Brits that used to piss me off a whole lot more than the immigrants.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

the_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bazzz
I left to escape idiots like the_tones_guy, Pompeyboy and DAVIE_MAC. I wish you gits would stop following me around. Seriously, it was the attitudes of the Brits that used to piss me off a whole lot more than the immigrants.
Hi Bazzz, You don't know me so what's your problem?

Bit judgemental arn't you?

Who are you to call people with an opinion names? You're the one with a problem my friend.

Chris.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:31 pm

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

You can't use apostrophes properly and you quote headlines from the Sun as some form of wisdom. That's enough for me.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bazzz
You can't use apostrophes properly and you quote headlines from the Sun as some form of wisdom. That's enough for me.
I did not say I was an english teacher. FFS.. they let any old sun reading idiot/chav in to Canada then I think.

Gotta get into my white van now.

Night Mr Bazzz.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:34 pm
Just Joined

tracyjane is an unknown quantity at this point

hi

im very interested with your thread. interesting to see why people want to leave the UK.

i want to leave for many reasons however i agree with most of your replys.

Im just confused as ive just been quoted on one of my threads as 'we those who state we leave for a 'new life' are the ones who are unhappy and usually come back.

sorry guys but perhaps you can help me but isnt that the reason most people go to get a new life. A better one.

To say the least i was quite upset by that

the uk is falling apart, why not bring your kids up in a better environment
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:41 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracyjane
Im just confused as ive just been quoted on one of my threads as 'we those who state we leave for a 'new life' are the ones who are unhappy and usually come back.

sorry guys but perhaps you can help me but isnt that the reason most people go to get a new life. A better one.

To say the least i was quite upset by that

the uk is falling apart, why not bring your kids up in a better environment
Take most things you read here with a pinch of salt and become thicker skinned - no point in getting upset by the opinion of someone posting on the internet.

New life, different life, better life, whatever the reason, as long as you're happy that's all that matters.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:41 pm

:Huey is a name known to all:Huey is a name known to all:Huey is a name known to all:Huey is a name known to all:Huey is a name known to all:Huey is a name known to all:Huey is a name known to all:Huey is a name known to all:Huey is a name known to all:Huey is a name known to all:Huey is a name known to all

Originally Posted by the_tones_guy
For me it's the chavs and influx of EU 'migrants', I am a big bloke, bug I just don't feel safe.

The UK has opened it's doors to the HUGE EU massive, allowing the polish, Czech, Romanian. etc etc... exedus.

I have paid into the system for 20+ years and it's these scroungers that are not allowing the UK Government to fulfil their promises to the pensioners and give them back the £££ they have spent all their time paying it\and the NHS can't cope, the schools are bursting at the seams 35+ per class.

I read a report recently that the UK was not even in the top 40 of county's education acheivers,Canada was number 4.

So rather than spend the rest of my life watching my back, I'd ratrher enjoy the quality of life I know it's coming....as soon as I can sell the bloody house!

Rant over~
Chris.
Interesting that you want your children to be well-educated yet you dash off a load of cobblers like that. Education comes from the home as well as school, you know.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by :Huey
Interesting that you want your children to be well-educated yet you dash off a load of cobblers like that. Education comes from the home as well as school, you know.
Hey...what's this, attack Chris day?

I try my best.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:52 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

Hey...what's this, attack Chris day?

I try my best.
It's nothing personal Chris, this is the internet after all
This subject nearly always causes a heated debate between those that are in the UK and think the grass is greener on the other side, and those who are in Canada and can see both sides.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Danny B
It's nothing personal Chris, this is the internet after all
This subject nearly always causes a heated debate between those that are in the UK and think the grass is greener on the other side, and those who are in Canada and can see both sides.
Thanks for that, I really appreciate it.

Out of interest though and to better myself, I read my last posts and could not see where I'd placed a wrong apostrophe!
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:59 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that, I really appreciate it.

Out of interest though and to better myself, I read my last posts and could not see where I'd placed a wrong apostrophe!
Imagine Bazzz as the bloke in this link

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war...grammarian.htm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.