Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

wht kind of car are u driving in Canada?!

wht kind of car are u driving in Canada?!

Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:42 am
Cowtown

Default Re: wht kind of car are u driving in Canada?!

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
You drive? I had you down as a jogger with legwarmers and matching headband
If I could, I would ... kinda hard to jog to Saskatchewan ... as for the headband, today it would have been pink ... if you don't know what I mean, get your legwarners ready for next October and I'll tell you where to register ... I'll pledge you $25

Old Oct 2nd 2006, 1:01 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wht kind of car are u driving in Canada?!

Cant be bothered reading 4 pages.

I drive a Subaru. Its made in The US somewhere, but nothing wrong with it for all that. I find it ideal for the snowy bit of canada, great traction, reasonable fuel economy, fun to drive, good reliability, not too small, not too big.

VW Golfs for one are not made in Mexico, they are made in Brazil...except the station wagon, which was german built, but wont be available in its newly reintroduced cut price form.

I think "domestic" quality is much improved, and would not sweat too much buying GM, especially as Ford and GM are desperate to sell vehicles, with some great rebates to encourage you.

A lot of "japanese" cars are made in Ontario anyway.