Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Who to vote for

Wikiposts

Who to vote for

Old Dec 8th 2005, 12:38 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who to vote for

Have some fun, all you Citizens able to vote:

http://www.votebyissue.org/cbc/

Saves watching hours of TV and reading newspapers.
Like, 'click and vote'. Now if they only put an e-link to vote right there on the website, life would be so easy.

Rich.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 1:25 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who to vote for

Being a CBC website, isnt there a danger that no matter what you put in as answers, it will always point you towards the Liberals at the end
Old Dec 8th 2005, 1:32 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
Being a CBC website, isnt there a danger that no matter what you put in as answers, it will always point you towards the Liberals at the end
Ah, the acid test....it didn't Liberalize me. Mind you there was no $ or contract on offer so maybe it has a built in $/contract detector ?

Rich.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 3:19 am
Loving it here!

ClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to beholdClareBC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Have some fun, all you Citizens able to vote:

http://www.votebyissue.org/cbc/

Saves watching hours of TV and reading newspapers.
Like, 'click and vote'. Now if they only put an e-link to vote right there on the website, life would be so easy.

Rich.

I used this one (a mere) 17 months ago - apparently my party of choice would be Bloc!! I was most startled
Old Dec 9th 2005, 3:23 am
Lotus-eater

Originally Posted by ClareBC
I used this one (a mere) 17 months ago - apparently my party of choice would be Bloc!! I was most startled
The wonders of the interweb eh ?

Rich
Old Dec 9th 2005, 4:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

I stopped after page 5 (how looooong was that quiz?!) but was also showing Bloc at that point I should have left that box unticked, non?
Old Dec 9th 2005, 4:17 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
I stopped after page 5 (how looooong was that quiz?!) but was also showing Bloc at that point I should have left that box unticked, non?
!2 pages long. And at the end I was undecided between Paul Martin and Jack Layton
Old Dec 9th 2005, 4:47 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Ah, the acid test...
Pay attention Rich the Marijuana Party wasn't included in the quiz.

Old Dec 9th 2005, 4:51 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hangman
!2 pages long. And at the end I was undecided between Paul Martin and Jack Layton
Snap, on both the agree and disagree bit.

I was also ambivalent about Harper and Duceppe.