Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Who sold their house??

Who sold their house??

Old Feb 17th 2011, 12:22 am
Lovin it!

manningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to all
Default Re: Who sold their house??

Originally Posted by MegaJamie
its about 5 mins walk away from a mainline station that can get to stansted airport in 15 minutes, and central london in 25,
You in Harlow? Although 25mins into London that would have to be an express train...

I wanted to sell my place in Waltham Abbey in 09 but couldn't - so glad I didn't as I'm getting a 2nd income now
Old Feb 17th 2011, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

MegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to allMegaJamie is a name known to all
Default Re: Who sold their house??

Originally Posted by manningl
You in Harlow? Although 25mins into London that would have to be an express train...

I wanted to sell my place in Waltham Abbey in 09 but couldn't - so glad I didn't as I'm getting a 2nd income now
Oh no! cyberstalkers!

yeah Harlow, Stansted Express to london does Stanstead>Harlow>(sometimes)Tottenham Hale>Liverpool Street

Switching at Hale gets you into Kings X about 30 mins after boarding, and you'll be on the central line from LiverPool Street in no time.

I tend to take the trains when I go to Heathrow and Its not that long a trip to get to what is almost the opposite side of outer london.

I know rental potential here is good as alot of the flats are rented out to exactly that market, Stansteaders and London Commuters, so its quite nifty, certainly at the moment 3 times my mortgage rate thanks to the low base rate at the moment.