Reload this Page >

Where in Ottawa can you.....

Where in Ottawa can you.....

Old Jun 4th 2006, 1:58 am
Ay-Im from Blackburn me

royyboy will become famous soon enough
Default Where in Ottawa can you.....

Heya guys, loooong time no see, so hi to those i remember
OK, where in Ottawa can an english guy catch all the world cup games live (8am starts..) Pubs only, i heard theres one down on bank street....anywhere else??

Also, if there aree pubs/bars/places doing it all live (next saturday first one) anyone care to come down and go nutz????

Lemme know guys, cheers
Old Jun 4th 2006, 3:14 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where in Ottawa can you.....

Originally Posted by royyboy
Heya guys, loooong time no see, so hi to those i remember
OK, where in Ottawa can an english guy catch all the world cup games live (8am starts..) Pubs only, i heard theres one down on bank street....anywhere else??

Also, if there aree pubs/bars/places doing it all live (next saturday first one) anyone care to come down and go nutz????

Lemme know guys, cheers
Jeez, I've answered this question at least three times on this forum already. Every game is live on either TSN or RSO. If you want to watch in a pub, they're all showing it. If it's an 8:30 start, some pubs might not be open. Thank God. I have enough trouble getting down to my basement by 8:30 am, let alone the pub.
Old Jun 4th 2006, 4:07 am
Ay-Im from Blackburn me

Yeah, thanx for that, i already know that bit, its not what i asked...i asked if anyone knew of any pubs that were gonna be open to show the games....
Old Jun 4th 2006, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Snave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by royyboy
Yeah, thanx for that, i already know that bit, its not what i asked...i asked if anyone knew of any pubs that were gonna be open to show the games....
I was in "The Aulde Dubliner" in the market yesterday morning for breakfast, and the England vs. Jamaica game was on then, around 10:00'ish.
Old Jun 4th 2006, 4:05 pm
Ay-Im from Blackburn me

Originally Posted by Snave
I was in "The Aulde Dubliner" in the market yesterday morning for breakfast, and the England vs. Jamaica game was on then, around 10:00'ish.
hmmm, cheers for that, will drop in there, see if theyre showing the games..nice one, cheers...

Anyone know of any others by signs outside or inside while they been in there lately???
Old Jun 4th 2006, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

pinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to behold

Hi Royyboy
Are you from Blackburn Hamlet?
I used to live there and visit frequently a few times a year...at least until my PR comes through. Just wondering if you were from there or not.

If you are then maybe "Wally's" will be showing it, or "The Blackburn Arms" ????

Cheers
Pinzo
Old Jun 5th 2006, 4:53 am
Ay-Im from Blackburn me

Originally Posted by pinzo
Hi Royyboy
I used to live there and visit frequently a few times a year...at least until my PR comes through. Just wondering if you were from there or not.

If you are then maybe "Wally's" will be showing it, or "The Blackburn Arms" ????

Cheers
Pinzo
ehehehe, no mate, im (originally) from blackburn lancashire uk....spent most of my teens/adult life in london tho, before moving to ottawa. will look them pubs up tho for sure, hamlet aint too far from me, cheers for that.
Old Jun 5th 2006, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Snave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to beholdSnave is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by pinzo
Hi Royyboy

Cheers
Pinzo
Mrs Snave used own the Blackburn Arms - in a previous life... (i.e. before she met me!)
Old Jun 6th 2006, 12:35 am
Ay-Im from Blackburn me

Originally Posted by Snave
Mrs Snave used own the Blackburn Arms - in a previous life... (i.e. before she met me!)
i think i been there, got chased by barstaff for not paying for beer when we left....(loong story, visitor, thought id payed for beer when i got change for pool table..hey, who knew )