British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Canada (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/)
-   -   What's wrong with Canada? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/whats-wrong-canada-594473/)

jamesmc Feb 27th 2009 10:27 pm

Re: What's wrong with Canada?

cinnamon with everything;)

Steve_P Feb 27th 2009 10:29 pm

Originally Posted by jamesmc (Post 7330643)

I don't understand that one. :confused:

Maybe I've been here too long?

Don't notice cinnamon on anything I consume.

act1980 Feb 27th 2009 10:29 pm

Originally Posted by Novocastrian (Post 7330636)
"We" being precisely whom? Brain dead riff-raff from Basingstoke, who have nothing better to contribute to the forum than inane stupidity and gratuitously puerile remarks?

Well you talk crap all the time so what's wrong with me doing it?

And anyway, I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed to ask these type of questions. I am trying to prepare myself for what will be the biggest move of my life! Not that I should have to explain myself to you!

Isn't it time you went and re-applied your lipstick, and make sure your nice blonde wig is on straight, you did get a bit puffed up didn't you!

Steve_P Feb 27th 2009 10:30 pm

Originally Posted by act1980 (Post 7330648)

And anyway, I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed to ask these type of questions. I am trying to prepare myself for what will be the biggest move of my life! Not that I should have to explain myself to you!

Isn't it time you went and re-applied your lipstick, and make sure your nice blonde wig is on straight, you did get a bit puffed up didn't you!

All right you two enough is enough. :mad:

dbd33 Feb 27th 2009 10:31 pm

If I may state the obvious, it's ****ing cold here.

Steve_P Feb 27th 2009 10:33 pm

Originally Posted by dbd33 (Post 7330657)

I've noticed that too, seems to happen every year. ;)

Novocastrian Feb 27th 2009 10:33 pm

Originally Posted by act1980 (Post 7330648)

Oh, you're allowed to ask anything you want. It may be tedious but there's no law against it. Just as, within reason, there's no law against someone pointing out the complete waste of bandwidth (not to mention oxygen) that you're consuming.

I also have no idea why you are so against cross dressers.

act1980 Feb 27th 2009 10:34 pm

Being brain dead rif raf I wouldn't have known that!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Novocastrian Feb 27th 2009 10:35 pm

And getting ****ing colder by the minute!

However I'm just popping out to get our friday evening curry from the local Indian, so it'll be warming up soon.

FlirtyKnickers Feb 27th 2009 10:37 pm

You sound like my OH:rofl:

act1980 Feb 27th 2009 10:37 pm

Originally Posted by Novocastrian (Post 7330661)
Oh, you're allowed to ask anything you want. It may be tedious but there's no law against it. Just as, within reason, there's no law against someone pointing out the complete waste of bandwidth (not to mention oxygen) that you're consuming.

I also have no idea why you are so against cross dressers.

How is it oxygen when we are all sat typing on our keyboards? And I am the one who is brain dead??:blink:

You never say anything constructive either so why don't we just let each other get on with how we want to behave on the forums!

I will continue to ask my 'tedious' questions and you can continue to be an arse to people!

act1980 Feb 27th 2009 10:38 pm

Yum yum!! Sounds good to me!!:thumbsup:

Erica P Feb 27th 2009 10:47 pm

Originally Posted by act1980 (Post 7330393)
I have heard a lot of things that are right with it but curious to know what annoys some people.

I would like to know so I am not entering the country with rose tinted glasses!! I want the dirt lol!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They don't have proper bacon here. Just the streaky stuff :rofl:

Simon Legree Feb 27th 2009 10:59 pm

Originally Posted by Biiba (Post 7330467)
:blink:
They seem to eat coleslaw with everything in NS! :blink: and it's always bright green :eek:

Really !! That's news to me but then I only live there half the year and have only been going there for almost 40 years and lived there for the last eight or so. The only coleslaw that's bright green that I've seen is the dross that comes from KFC !!

Novocastrian Feb 27th 2009 11:17 pm

Originally Posted by act1980 (Post 7330681)
How is it oxygen when we are all sat typing on our keyboards? And I am the one who is brain dead??:blink:

You never say anything constructive either so why don't we just let each other get on with how we want to behave on the forums!

I will continue to ask my 'tedious' questions and you can continue to be an arse to people!

Even brain dead people breathe.

And I wish you'd make your mind up. Am I a cross-dresser or a gaymo?