What's wrong with Canada?

Old May 9th 2009, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

Onefut will become famous soon enoughOnefut will become famous soon enough
Default Re: What's wrong with Canada?

Kinda takes all the fun out of it then really don't it
Old May 9th 2009, 11:27 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Onefut
Kinda takes all the fun out of it then really don't it
Yes it does...

Remember to quote the message your responding too....it makes life soo much easier for us oldies
Old May 9th 2009, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

Onefut will become famous soon enoughOnefut will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Yes it does...

Remember to quote the message your responding too....it makes life soo much easier for us oldies
At 39 do I still count as a youngie
Old May 9th 2009, 12:23 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Onefut
At 39 do I still count as a youngie

Yes, your hanging in there!!

I on the other hand crossed over to the dark side almost 2 years ago....
Old May 9th 2009, 12:25 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, your hanging in there!!

I on the other hand crossed over to the dark side almost 2 years ago....
Yes FK, but that Guinness sure tasted good.
Old May 9th 2009, 12:27 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
Yes FK, but that Guinness sure tasted good.
I was talking about turning 40...not booze!!

I need a drink now
Old May 9th 2009, 12:28 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

I was talking about turning 40...not booze!!

I need a drink now
Have some dandelion and burdock
Old May 9th 2009, 12:31 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
Have some dandelion and burdock
Speak english man....
Old Dec 5th 2009, 9:05 pm
Just Joined

chex is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tangram
Too many immigrants.
Having been in the UK the last few years I take it that when British people complain about 'immigrants' they are actually complaining about coloured people, and sometimes Eastern Europeans.

As a foreigner now living in country almost entirely populated by immigrants (yes, all white people in Canada are immigrants) if you don't like our multicultural society either shut up or go back your cesspit of hatred in the UK.
Old Dec 5th 2009, 9:07 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chex
Having been in the UK the last few years I take it that when British people complain about 'immigrants' they are actually complaining about coloured people, and sometimes Eastern Europeans.

As a foreigner now living in country almost entirely populated by immigrants (yes, all white people in Canada are immigrants) if you don't like our multicultural society either shut up or go back your cesspit of hatred in the UK.
Oh my, oh my.

You totally missed the humour.
Old Dec 5th 2009, 9:45 pm
Just Joined

chex is an unknown quantity at this point

It may have been ironic, in which case I apologise.

However, you would be amazed at how many people I have spoken to/heard from saying that 'there are too many immigrants so I'm going to Canada/USA/Spain/Thailand etc'. *None* of whom see the irony in what they intend to do, or with the enclave British populations in some of those places.
Old Dec 5th 2009, 9:47 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chex
It may have been ironic, in which case I apologise.

However, you would be amazed at how many people I have spoken to/heard from saying that 'there are too many immigrants so I'm going to Canada/USA/Spain/Thailand etc'. *None* of whom see the irony in what they intend to do, or with the enclave British populations in some of those places.
So you see the post you reacted to was a direct shot at those to whom you refer.
Old Dec 5th 2009, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

heidi40 will become famous soon enoughheidi40 will become famous soon enough

I am very disappointed. Reading all your comments make me really sad that you don't respect different cultures and people of different countries. If Canada is so bad why immigrate. If you like to stay exactly the same way as you are and not learning new things from new people you might as well stay where you are. I think people are free to try new life. If you think Canada is full of immigrant then don't immigrate there because you would be one of them!
Old Dec 5th 2009, 10:15 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by heidi40
I am very disappointed. Reading all your comments make me really sad that you don't respect different cultures and people of different countries. If Canada is so bad why immigrate. If you like to stay exactly the same way as you are and not learning new things from new people you might as well stay where you are. I think people are free to try new life. If you think Canada is full of immigrant then don't immigrate there because you would be one of them!
This is satire, right? Just for clarification who is the you to whom you refer?
Old Dec 5th 2009, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

heidi40 will become famous soon enoughheidi40 will become famous soon enough

No one specific. Anyone who is rude to other cultures.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.