Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

What To Buy On Fathers Day In Canada?

What To Buy On Fathers Day In Canada?

Old Jun 15th 2005, 2:15 pm
Floribean in wait

oshel is a jewel in the roughoshel is a jewel in the roughoshel is a jewel in the roughoshel is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: What To Buy On Fathers Day In Canada?

I've bought my dad a shirt, a pair of shorts and a couple of DVD'S, by the way what is a "wife beater" - some kind of clothes?
Old Jun 15th 2005, 2:18 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What To Buy On Fathers Day In Canada?

Originally Posted by oshel
I've bought my dad a shirt, a pair of shorts and a couple of DVD'S, by the way what is a "wife beater" - some kind of clothes?
Wife Beater (noun) 1. tank-style underwear shirts. Origin: based on the stereotype that physically abusive husbands wear that particular style of undershirt.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

babyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What did you Buy On Fathers Day In Canada?

Well i listened to you all and my boyfriend was very pleased.

He walked around the trailer park in his John deer baseball hat and wife beater shirt, With all his tools in hand. He wore his new socks, sweater,jeans and he then went to the cinema!
he then enjoyed the silence from the gift certificate after playing with the remote control helicopter from radioshack!
then he ventured into the kitchen to mix a cake with his new power drill!

I am sure he is glad for all the advice! Looked like something from a horror movie! :scared:

sorry! but i had to do it!
anyway he loved his power nailer and Jeff Gorden watch!