Reload this Page >

WES Evaluation for Employment

WES Evaluation for Employment

Old Dec 3rd 2021, 10:02 pm
Just Joined

fhp11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WES Evaluation for Employment

Hi,

I wonder if anyone has any experience having GCSE, AS/A level results evaluated with WES.
A potential employer is requesting my entire education converted to Canadian equivalency.

WES obviously do this, and I've had my university all done OK.
However, when it comes to GCSE and A level, Has anyone been through the process of getting AQA/OCR to send the results to WES, and if so, did that go OK?

For example, I know WES state that the results must be in a sealed envelope signed or stamped by an official. But can't see anywhere on the AQA or OCR sites that they do this? (My university confirmed beforehand that they did).

Curious therefore if anyone had any experience with this and if it went OK?
Old Dec 5th 2021, 5:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Stumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WES Evaluation for Employment

I had everything I'd ever done assessed by WES ( as genuinely wasn't sure whether I'd come out with Canadian grade 11 equivalent or a 3 year degree equivalent) - absolutely no issues getting results to WES, AQA/Pearson/OCR are all pretty well experienced in it. Was a couple of years back but they accepted everything that got sent.
Old Dec 5th 2021, 9:24 pm
Just Joined

fhp11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the reply. Thats good to hear. I was a bit concerned given the cost of getting the reports sent. And neither WES Nor AQA/OCR seem to want to answer any emails.

Thanks again. For your AQA OCR etc, did you just order them all online?
Old Dec 16th 2021, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

Rogo is an unknown quantity at this point

What a load of Nonsense especially for unskilled jobs