Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

we have snow on vancouver island!

we have snow on vancouver island!

Old Dec 4th 2006, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

chrisi65 is a jewel in the roughchrisi65 is a jewel in the roughchrisi65 is a jewel in the roughchrisi65 is a jewel in the roughchrisi65 is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: we have snow on vancouver island!

Originally Posted by bananahammock
One potential customer here I really miss my mobile hairdresser
Great news, Im on my way.
Hope the canadians will like the idea too.
Old Dec 4th 2006, 7:34 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: we have snow on vancouver island!

Originally Posted by chrisi65
Great news, Im on my way.
Hope the canadians will like the idea too.
Will you come up as far as Nanaimo?
Old Dec 4th 2006, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

Investor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud ofInvestor has much to be proud of
Default Re: we have snow on vancouver island!

Originally Posted by ellsie
I'm in Campbell River in the frozen middle of the island, quite a bit north of where you will be. Our snow is still here but the temp has gone up so it won't last much longer. I have my driving test on Tuesday in a 2 wheel drive and need to decide whether to cancel. What do you think I should do?
Hi ellsie, wishing you the best of luck for your driving test. Let us know how you get on.