Reload this Page >

WAITING TIME ESTIMATE

Wikiposts

WAITING TIME ESTIMATE

Old Aug 16th 2008, 1:50 am
Just Joined

jazzy77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WAITING TIME ESTIMATE

Hi all,Me and my wife applied as a skilled worker (federal) in Dec 2006 from Canadian embassy in London.I had a question about processing time.

How much time its taking approximately to process federal skilled worker cases from london as of now?

How much time before a person is notified about medicals and criminal check?

Once medical is done then how much time it takes to get the visa?

Can any one pls answer these questions.Thanks
Old Aug 16th 2008, 1:57 am
Job Hunting in Ottawa

sheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: WAITING TIME ESTIMATE

the CIC website has the processing times of all their offices on it mate.

oops just noticed you mean after medicals....it seems to vary greatly.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 2:00 am
Just Joined

thanks mate for the answer..but how much does it vary by?

Originally Posted by sheadboy
the CIC website has the processing times of all their offices on it mate.

oops just noticed you mean after medicals....it seems to vary greatly.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 12:05 pm
Just Joined

canadadreaming is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jazzy77
thanks mate for the answer..but how much does it vary by?
We received our Provisional documents after 30 months, with some more information request and a request for medicals. Got them done in two weeks. There is a two week delay for blood/chest X Ray results to be obtained and you send off all the final documents one month after the medcals.
This, in all will be about 36 months, exactly as they told us in the original letter.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 9:16 pm
Moved from Chester UK

IckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really nice

Yes, it can vary greatly. I remember there was a girl on here who had her medicals done a couple of weeks before me, her PPR took 2 weeks and mine took 3 months. After I read she heard so quickly I believed I would too, but it doesn't necessarily follow. Also myself and 'FlirtyKnickers' had our medicals done a day apart and I believe she is still waiting for hers.

Check out - http://www.trackitt.com/ to see other peoples timescales.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

jonnieandmartina has a spectacular aura aboutjonnieandmartina has a spectacular aura aboutjonnieandmartina has a spectacular aura about

Am i right in assuming PR applicants are based on the same time frame, our med's have been in the embassy for about 2 wks now, with all the requested paperwork.. I tend to agree with the other comment that all time frames vary...
Old Aug 16th 2008, 11:39 pm
Just Joined

hi jonnieandmartina !when did u apply as a skilled worker?i mean month/year?

Originally Posted by jonnieandmartina
Am i right in assuming PR applicants are based on the same time frame, our med's have been in the embassy for about 2 wks now, with all the requested paperwork.. I tend to agree with the other comment that all time frames vary...
Old Aug 17th 2008, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

jonnieandmartina has a spectacular aura aboutjonnieandmartina has a spectacular aura aboutjonnieandmartina has a spectacular aura about

We applied April 2005, we are about the 38 month or so, albeit for a few hiccups on certain info requested, I hope we are nearly there.. they asked for our medicals end of june this yr, they were only submitted admittedly 2 wks back therefore i am still hoping for the nod end of sept ..