Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Waiting lists for Child care in Toronto

Waiting lists for Child care in Toronto

Old May 6th 2006, 2:32 am
Forum Regular

eferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud of
Default Waiting lists for Child care in Toronto

Hi everyone,
Mi wife, my 3-year-old son and I will move for good to Toronto this August. We are already landed immigrants.
How long are the waiting lists for the child care centres in Toronto?
When should I begin to contact them requesting a place for my son in their waiting lists?
Any additional advice about child care in Toronto will be welcome.
Best regards.
Old May 9th 2006, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

eferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud ofeferreira has much to be proud of
Default Re: Waiting lists for Child care in Toronto

Originally Posted by eferreira
Hi everyone,
Mi wife, my 3-year-old son and I will move for good to Toronto this August. We are already landed immigrants.
How long are the waiting lists for the child care centres in Toronto?
When should I begin to contact them requesting a place for my son in their waiting lists?
Any additional advice about child care in Toronto will be welcome.
Best regards.
Hi,
I am moving this post up hoping to get any advice from my fellow members of this forum.
Best regards,
Old May 9th 2006, 3:10 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eferreira
Hi,
I am moving this post up hoping to get any advice from my fellow members of this forum.
Best regards,
Here's an example, I've no idea if it's typical :

http://www.toronto.ca/children/dmc/w...gcreg1702.html
Old May 9th 2006, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dbd33
Here's an example, I've no idea if it's typical :

http://www.toronto.ca/children/dmc/w...gcreg1702.html
Wow . It is amazing the amount of information that this web page has. It is just what I needed.
Thanks a lot.