Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Waiting finally over

Wikiposts

Waiting finally over

Old Jan 14th 2011, 1:24 am
Forum Regular

craigpark2 has a brilliant futurecraigpark2 has a brilliant futurecraigpark2 has a brilliant futurecraigpark2 has a brilliant futurecraigpark2 has a brilliant futurecraigpark2 has a brilliant futurecraigpark2 has a brilliant future
Default Waiting finally over

Yes I am so pleased, happy, nervous, excited and all the other emotions I thought I'd have when the passport request finally came through. Canada here we come!
Old Jan 14th 2011, 1:26 am
Just Joined

gareth29 is just really nicegareth29 is just really nicegareth29 is just really nicegareth29 is just really nicegareth29 is just really nicegareth29 is just really nicegareth29 is just really nicegareth29 is just really nice
Default Re: Waiting finally over

Originally Posted by craigpark2
Yes I am so pleased, happy, nervous, excited and all the other emotions I thought I'd have when the passport request finally came through. Canada here we come!
Hey congrats mate its a very exciting time for you......
Old Jan 14th 2011, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

big ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nice

congrats and good luck on you new adventure
Old Jan 15th 2011, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Sam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud of

Congratulations, I hope the next stage of the adventure goes according to plan
Old Jan 15th 2011, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

Congrats Craig, good luck with the rest of your journey.