Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Waiting............for 2 o'clock!

Waiting............for 2 o'clock!

Old May 10th 2007, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice
Default Waiting............for 2 o'clock!

I'm down in London writing this e-mail in "easyInternetcafe" just waitin my time till 2pm.

Down here collecting passports from CHC. Been sleeping with that raffle ticket for the past two weeks!

Probably start queuing just after 1pm.

Then it's back to Newcastle on the 4pm bus from Victoria but the journey will be that much sweeter staring at those lovely black visa's!

Old May 10th 2007, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Waiting............for 2 o'clock!

Originally Posted by NovaBoy
I'm down in London writing this e-mail in "easyInternetcafe" just waitin my time till 2pm.

Down here collecting passports from CHC. Been sleeping with that raffle ticket for the past two weeks!

Then it's back to Newcastle on the 4pm bus from Victoria but the journey will be that much sweeter staring at those lovely black visa's!

Yo NovaBoy,

Steady on the coffee. Don't get too 'hyper'. Just remember, we're all thinking of you, 'cos I know it will be our turn soon.

Have a great day!

Simon
Old May 10th 2007, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice

Originally Posted by simon876
Yo NovaBoy,

Steady on the coffee. Don't get too 'hyper'. Just remember, we're all thinking of you, 'cos I know it will be our turn soon.

Have a great day!

Simon
Cheers Simon.

You can't be that far away from the top of the pile! Just keep thinking, the more that get them - the higher up everyone else goes!

Keep the faith Si, it will happen!
Old May 10th 2007, 11:19 am
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Hi Novaboy,

Weather Update - It's now raining in the Toon!
Shame you have to hand the raffle ticket in after getting so close over the past two weeks.

Have a safe and pleasant journey home (for now) to Newcastle.

Steven
Old May 10th 2007, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps you will met up with Liquidsuite in the queue?

All the best
Old May 10th 2007, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all

hi novaboy.....good luck and i hope the weather isnt too rough in the big smoke.
all the best mate
Paul
Old May 10th 2007, 12:50 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Novaboy safe travels
Old May 10th 2007, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Nova

Did you get it ????

Gaynor
x
Old May 10th 2007, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

moonraker is just really nicemoonraker is just really nicemoonraker is just really nicemoonraker is just really nicemoonraker is just really nicemoonraker is just really nicemoonraker is just really nicemoonraker is just really nicemoonraker is just really nice

Hi Novaboy

Hope you now have your visas clutched in your hot little paws. Have a snooze on the bus back and give Scotch Corner a wave from me as you go past (used to live in Richmond)
Old May 10th 2007, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

HOlding my breath here for Novaboy and Liquidsuite...

Come on guys, update us...

We are all ready to have a drink on your behalf.
Old May 10th 2007, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

thundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Robski
HOlding my breath here for Novaboy and Liquidsuite...

Come on guys, update us...

We are all ready to have a drink on your behalf.
see liquidsuite's separate thread!

good luck nova!!
Old May 11th 2007, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi all thanks so much for the good wishes.

Got our passports back with the shiny new Visa's in, they look real bootiful! But not for long!

Valid to March 2008 - some how I don't think they'll last that long.

Started to queue at about 1pm (sad I know - but I was number six), and guess what Steve, it started to rain in the big smoke too! As it got heavier out came the old kagoul - new it would come in handy one day.

I spent more time checking the Visa's and paperwork than it did to get through the security.

When I eventually got out of CHC it was persistently raining - quite heavy an all! But I just kept smiling all the way back to Victoria singing to myself "It's a beautiful day".

Bus was about three quarters of an hour late getting into the Toon - but who cares!

Good luck to everyone waiting, it is soooo worth it!

Cheers
Old May 11th 2007, 1:17 am
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Waiting............for 2 o'clock!

Ah thats great im so happy for you.Say hi to geordie land for me and you can wave bye to it for me again soon aswell eh?

Mandi
Old May 11th 2007, 5:46 am
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Glad to hear you are back safe and well. Enjoy your flight on the 24th and, in particular, enjoy every moment of your new life from then on.

Best wishes
Steven & Suzanne
Old May 11th 2007, 7:40 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats fantastic, almost there now!
All the best,its gonna be well worth the wait
Terese

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.