Vital Stats

Old Aug 28th 2007, 2:33 pm
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Vital Stats

Everyone- post your vital statistics!

Sex: M
Application underway?: Yes
Type: LMO (internal)
Old Aug 28th 2007, 2:38 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Vital Stats

Oh dear...your're going to get some wild answers...wait and see
Old Aug 28th 2007, 2:50 pm
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alvic
Oh dear...your're going to get some wild answers...wait and see
Can't wait.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 2:56 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Isnt this the kind of thing you put in your profile if you want people to know?
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:13 pm
Swollen Member

Originally Posted by iaink
Isnt this the kind of thing you put in your profile if you want people to know?
<Slow clap>

Well done. But why should I search through the entire list of forum members to find out the info, when i can just request it and they tell me.

Why should I work when people can work for me.

I guess I'm not voyeuristic like you.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:16 pm
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geo4
<Slow clap>

Well done. But why should I search through the entire list of forum members to find out the info, when i can just request it and they tell me.

Why should I work when people can work for me.

I guess I'm not voyeuristic like you.
I'd hazard a guess that you've never done the 'How to win friends and influence others.' course?

I'd also suggest that you're a wannabe Troll?

Possibly you're just poorly educated and bad mannered?

Accordingly I'll just add you to my ignore list.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:18 pm
Swollen Member

N/M
Old Aug 28th 2007, 4:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Curvy, thank you
Old Aug 28th 2007, 4:18 pm
Banned

startwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ann m
Curvy, thank you
Yeah me too, and I'm young, tall and slim as well, LOL!!!! (In my dreams).

That the kind of vital stats you're looking for???
Old Aug 28th 2007, 5:52 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

why should I search through the entire list of forum members to find out the info, when i can just request it and they tell me.
Cos you want to know and Im guessing most of us cant be arsed typing it out again obviously!

I dont know if you were aware of the profiles people have hidden behind their user names or not. If you were it seems a bit pointless to start a thread like this, and if you weren't, then now you are, thats all. No need to be rude, but of course thats the default behaviour for Brits on anonymous message boards it seems.

Im guessing you didnt know as you have nothing in your profile.

Last edited by iaink; Aug 28th 2007 at 6:43 pm.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:07 pm
Swollen Member

Because not everyone has that information in their signature. You clearly do not even have an application in process so WTF would you even bother replying to this thread?

Same for Madmac.

BTW no need to put that you're an engineer in your profile. Your grammar and spelling give you away.

Good day.

Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no.....heads down or be caught in the crossfire again!!!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:45 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

You clearly do not even have an application in process so WTF would you even bother replying to this thread?
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realise I needed special permission. Its not really clear from the thread title that this was an "in process" only thread. Anyway 12 replies and no takers to add any info....

I spell checked and put in apostrophes and everything in case I cause further offence
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:54 pm
Banned

startwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
Oh no.....heads down or be caught in the crossfire again!!!
D'you reckon there could be any truth to the rumour that us Brits are too damned sensitive and argumentative? Ya think?? I reckon we should just go hide behind that wall and watch it all play out
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:56 pm
Swollen Member

Originally Posted by iaink
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realise I needed special permission. Its not really clear from the thread title that this was an "in process" only thread. Anyway 12 replies and no takers to add any info....

I spell checked and put in apostrophes and everything in case I cause further offence
Good lad. Now hurry along.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.