Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Viewing houses, how many did you see?

Viewing houses, how many did you see?

Old May 3rd 2011, 11:22 am
Banned

rob.blackie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Viewing houses, how many did you see?

Saw one apartment - and went with that first apartment!
Old May 3rd 2011, 8:37 pm
West Coast Enthusiast

Frank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud ofFrank'n Sense has much to be proud of
Default Re: Viewing houses, how many did you see?

As a realtor in Vancouver I have found this an interesting thread as it shows how differently people think about buying homes.

From my perspective I am willing to show as many homes as needed. On a reccie trip that is achieved with a few open homes to get the feel of the kind of properties available. But when you're ready to buy then you see as many as you need in order to decide.

One useful thing to remember is that your realtor should know the area and even if you give them a shortlist, they should be able to add their own suggestions. I know that many times your favourite one on the MLS turns out to be rubbish (happened to me too).

Warmly,

Frank