Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Vancouver Island meet-up

Vancouver Island meet-up

Old Feb 12th 2007, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Vancouver Island meet-up

Originally Posted by sans
Hi jempee you get em in ready, i'll b as quick as i can
stop dragging your heels and get over here.........................only joking, i know from first hand experience how FRUSTRATING it is while waiting and waiting......................
Old Feb 12th 2007, 4:40 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jempee
stop dragging your heels and get over here.........................only joking, i know from first hand experience how FRUSTRATING it is while waiting and waiting......................
Not kidding i'm going to be their may. I have definitly lost the plot tho told OH if he doesn't get off his backside i'm off on my own and sod the house . I'll email you
Old Feb 13th 2007, 12:06 am
Here and happy at last

gooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant future

It has been so long since I have been on this site! Too busy and settled into our life here on the island.
For all that think the wait for immigration seems forever, once you are here, time flies,. I used to to spend every day on the site once upon a time.

Just to say we will be attending on 25th and coming down from Courtenay , so anyone looking at moving to this area or surrounds, we look forward to telling you all we know. Love it her, and will never return to old life now. See you all on 25th
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:22 pm

gloveman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gooding
It has been so long since I have been on this site! Too busy and settled into our life here on the island.
For all that think the wait for immigration seems forever, once you are here, time flies,. I used to to spend every day on the site once upon a time.

Just to say we will be attending on 25th and coming down from Courtenay , so anyone looking at moving to this area or surrounds, we look forward to telling you all we know. Love it her, and will never return to old life now. See you all on 25th
Hello, we're hopefully moving to Campbell River/Courtenay area soon - glad to hear you like it so much.
Old Feb 24th 2007, 6:56 pm
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bananahammock
So how about a February meet-up then?
Would be great to put a face to your names ~ jempee, ellsie, Investor, me, & anyone else who'd care to join in (can't remember everyones name )

See you all tomorrow peeps looking forward to meeting you 'in the flesh!!' Hopefully this horrible white stuff falling from the sky will disappear by then

Jo
Old Feb 25th 2007, 2:41 am
...in these shoes?

ellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to beholdellsie is a splendid one to behold

Have a great time everyone!
Old Feb 25th 2007, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

Adbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant futureAdbru has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Vancouver Island meet-up

Have a great time guys

Dont spend too much time thinking about us.... back here..... in the rain...... and the fog...... and the cold...... and at work

Have one for us

Adbru
Old Feb 25th 2007, 8:05 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Just you be careful with that broom And i'll see you in May
Old Feb 25th 2007, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

ptolomeus3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a nice time guys.
Hope to be there end of the year
Old Feb 26th 2007, 1:20 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Adbru
Dont spend too much time thinking about us.... back here..... in the rain...... and the fog...... and the cold...... and at work
Adbru
Well............it rained a bit (no change there then) no fog & mild ............. we thought about you...........then the beer came!!

I've included a couple of 'mug-shots', note the ladies being social butterflies whilst the dudes prop up the bar!!

Thanks for coming everyone, looking forward to the next one.
Attached Thumbnails Vancouver Island meet-up-feb-07-084.jpg   Vancouver Island meet-up-feb-07-086.jpg  
Old Feb 26th 2007, 2:33 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Well............it rained a bit (no change there then) no fog & mild ............. we thought about you...........then the beer came!!

I've included a couple of 'mug-shots', note the ladies being social butterflies whilst the dudes prop up the bar!!

Ugly blokes\gorgeous women.

No further comment.

Old Feb 26th 2007, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

The Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of lightThe Escapea is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Vancouver Island meet-up

Really enjoyed meeting you all, thanks for arranging it, look forward to the next one!
Old Feb 26th 2007, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The Escapea
Really enjoyed meeting you all, thanks for arranging it, look forward to the next one!
Us to, we enjoyed meeting new faces and having a chat.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 3:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you had a good time.

How many of you are BE posters?
Old Feb 26th 2007, 4:43 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by jempee
Us to, we enjoyed meeting new faces and having a chat.
Come on then jempee which one is you in piccie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.