Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

URGENT - re our shippers today URGENT

URGENT - re our shippers today URGENT

Old Jan 14th 2008, 7:30 am

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default URGENT - re our shippers today URGENT

Excess International Removers are supposed to be coming to pack our house up today.

The last I heard from them was last Wednesday when they told me they would let me know last Friday what time the crew would be here today.

This is now Monday and we have still no word.

I phoned them and ALL the telephone numbers from them are saying they are not recognised

Have they went bust over the weekend or anything.

We have paid our deposit of £250 and are leaving on Thursday of this week.

Am currently near to tears and cannot stick anything more.

Does anyone know anything about them or what I can do?
Old Jan 14th 2008, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: URGENT - re our shippers today URGENT

Jeesch! Keep us posted.

Where in UK are you now. I don't remember.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 7:58 am
Just Joined

MuddyHog is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Alvic

I got through on the following number: 0800 652 1080.

Hope this helps

MuddyHog
Old Jan 14th 2008, 8:00 am

Originally Posted by MuddyHog
Hi Alvic

I got through on the following number: 0800 652 1080.

Hope this helps

MuddyHog
Thanks I will go and try that.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 8:05 am

It's sorted

Thanks to MuddyHog and that number - International removals didnt realise their phone system was down - and they will be with me today between 11am - 1pm.

I am actually shaking like a leaf
Old Jan 14th 2008, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

cynthia2373 will become famous soon enoughcynthia2373 will become famous soon enough

Really glad it's all sorted! Good luck with the move!

Originally Posted by Alvic
It's sorted

Thanks to MuddyHog and that number - International removals didnt realise their phone system was down - and they will be with me today between 11am - 1pm.

I am actually shaking like a leaf
Old Jan 14th 2008, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Thank goodness for that!
Old Jan 14th 2008, 8:55 am
Just Joined

MuddyHog is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Alvic

Glad its all sorted. I think you need to have a strong cuppa now and try to relax a little. Good luck with the move, I am sure that the rest of the day will proceed more smoothly!

Enjoy
Muddy
Old Jan 14th 2008, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Alvic

just wanted to say I hope everything goes smoothly today, you must be so excited
Old Jan 14th 2008, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

alvic you've done the worst part with your LMO

Nearly there now, Good Luck

Rosie
Old Jan 14th 2008, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
alvic you've done the worst part with your LMO

Nearly there now, Good Luck

Rosie
good luck we have all this stress to come, im at AHHHHHHHHHGGGGGG stage already
Old Jan 14th 2008, 12:01 pm

Thanks everyone - packers have been here just under two hours and are nearly finished

Not long to go now.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and safe journey
Old Jan 14th 2008, 1:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

carrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud ofcarrieann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Alvic
Thanks everyone - packers have been here just under two hours and are nearly finished

Not long to go now.
Hi Alison, how are you feeling now? I hope it all went ok for you. I know all too well how that day feels, it is a rollercoaster but the ride is well worth it in the end.
Best wishes to you and hubby, hope to meet up with you both soon.
Tell your in-laws I said hi. xxx
Old Jan 14th 2008, 2:01 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Just read your post , exactly what you didn't need huh? , Still at least they are here now, i Found it amazing how quickly they managed to pack everything.

NOt long to go now.

Thinking of you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.