Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

A United North America?

A United North America?

Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: A United North America?

Originally Posted by heycronie
I have a inferiortity complex towards american therfore I have a complex. :You need to analyze your complexity again, again, yet again untill you get it right. You wont gradutate with that mentality in four years, keep trying bud. My Psychoanalysis concludes that you have no life, live on the mentality of neo-cons and live because you are mentily incapacitated.
Get yourself off the thread and get a life
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

heycronie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by owen
Get yourself off the thread and get a life
Right, heed your own advice and get the F*^&ck off this board you troll.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:29 am
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

I secretly want to be American.
Congratulations! You've just taken the first step to recovery!
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Iginla
Congratulations! You've just taken the first step to recovery!
Umm whose that, you or me? You live in Calgary and im astounded by your arrogance.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:33 am
Deep in the red C.

Iginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond reputeIginla has a reputation beyond repute

Umm whose that, you or me?You live in Calgary and im astounded by your arrogance
That would be you. Well done!

What's wrong with Calgary. Beats the hell out of Elkmouth or where-ever you're from!
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

That would be you. Well done!
Nice, no quotes, no arrogances, you have no idea what your talking about other then your generosities.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

Nice, no quotes, no arrogances, you have no idea what your talking about other then your generosities.
Elkmouth, nice name, dont want to live there dork.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:37 am
Deep in the red C.

Haven't you school in the morning?
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:38 am
Deep in the red C.

Elkmouth, nice name, dont want to live there dork.
Isn't that where you're from?

Quoting yourself now?
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Isn't that where you're from?

Quoting yourself now?
No, I dont, learn facts please.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:40 am
Deep in the red C.

No, I dont, learn facts please.
See post #52

Liar, liar, pants on fire!
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

See post #52

Liar, liar, pants on fire!
Please keep me up to date, dont follow your follies in child care.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:42 am
Deep in the red C.

Please keep me up to date.
Something tells me that's a next to impossible task.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Please keep me up to date, dont follow your follies in child care.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by owen
Your stupid, go to nothingshire in England, and get yourself hanged... In Canada, you need to know more smarts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.