Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

UK Telecommunication Engineers - How did you do it?

UK Telecommunication Engineers - How did you do it?

Old Sep 17th 2022, 12:34 pm
Just Joined

lukemcadams is an unknown quantity at this point
Question UK Telecommunication Engineers - How did you do it?

British Citizen here looking to Immigrate to Canada as a Telecommunication Engineer and/or Telecoms Manager.

I am in search of fellow Telecoms Engineers that made it successfully to Canada. I am in search of some guidance around how did you successfully immigrate. Are there any companies that are willing to take you under their wing and support you with either an LMIA visa and/ or PR assistance.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I look forward to hearing from anyone,

Luke
Old Sep 21st 2022, 11:41 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Telecommunication Engineers - How did you do it?

Might be easier to go to Australia. The LAN down under.
Old Sep 22nd 2022, 11:56 am
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Danny B View Post
Groan. Don't tell me, you're here all week, tip your waitress?
Old Oct 13th 2022, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

AdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: UK Telecommunication Engineers - How did you do it?

Originally Posted by Danny B View Post
Methinks you need to get your coat...
Old Oct 13th 2022, 4:32 am
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lukemcadams View Post
British Citizen here looking to Immigrate to Canada as a Telecommunication Engineer and/or Telecoms Manager.

I am in search of fellow Telecoms Engineers that made it successfully to Canada. I am in search of some guidance around how did you successfully immigrate. Are there any companies that are willing to take you under their wing and support you with either an LMIA visa and/ or PR assistance.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I look forward to hearing from anyone,

Luke
Back in the days of Nortel it was very easy.
Old Nov 24th 2022, 8:16 am
Just Joined

Gary246 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I’m a fibre engineer/telecommunications engineer I’m also looking to move over to Canada within the next 5 years with my wife and 2 children.

I did the eligibility test and got good scores have you done that yet? I think I need to do another test for something to get some other score but not got around to it yet.

I’ve not been able to get on here for a while as I’ve had some family commitments.

how have you got on with it have got any closer to any answers ?

gary
Old Nov 24th 2022, 3:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gary246 View Post
Hi

I’m a fibre engineer/telecommunications engineer I’m also looking to move over to Canada within the next 5 years with my wife and 2 children.

I did the eligibility test and got good scores have you done that yet? I think I need to do another test for something to get some other score but not got around to it yet.

I’ve not been able to get on here for a while as I’ve had some family commitments.

how have you got on with it have got any closer to any answers ?

gary
Just FYI, the OP hasn't been on the forum for well over 2 months, since he first posted this, so isn't likely to see your post I'm afraid.