Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

UK State Pension - delayed payments ?

UK State Pension - delayed payments ?

Old Sep 19th 2022, 8:38 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK State Pension - delayed payments ?

Normal service has now been resumed. The pensions have also been backdated…payments are now up-to-date.
Old Oct 5th 2022, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

Niloc has a spectacular aura aboutNiloc has a spectacular aura aboutNiloc has a spectacular aura about
Angry What a mix up!

In Post #75 I wrote that I had on Sept 7th printed, filled in, witnessed and returned the Life Form that had been emailed to me.
Today I received another Life Certificate Form from the Pension Service with Letterhead of Wolverhampton and mailed in an envelope from Post NL with the instructions if undeliverable, please return to PO Box 7001 3109AA Schiedam. Has anyone else received a second form after already sending one back a month earlier?
Old Oct 6th 2022, 12:04 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134

Yes i did. I kept the 2nd one, will use it the next time they cock it all up again.But i did phone the International Pension centre to make sure they received the one i sent to them.
Old Oct 6th 2022, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

Niloc has a spectacular aura aboutNiloc has a spectacular aura aboutNiloc has a spectacular aura about

It appears to be sent just missing my one of Sept 7th.
I say that because it's dated Sept 16th.
It's unlikely mine was delivered and processed in 9 days.
At least this letter states I have 16 weeks to reply before they say "we will have to stop your money"
Old Oct 8th 2022, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

Quick follow up. I phoned International Pensions and after answering a few security questions, they confirmed they received my Life Form that I sent and to disregard the request to complete the second one. Niloc.