Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

UK Sky TV in Canada?

UK Sky TV in Canada?

Old Feb 17th 2012, 3:24 am
BE Enthusiast

SambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Sky TV in Canada?

All you need is a Sling Box and it will stream all your channels via internet to your other Slingbox, PC, Laptop etc...
Old Feb 17th 2012, 10:24 am
Just Joined

MadeleineMcDonnell is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that, I'll certainly pass on the information.

What a friendly, helpful bunch you are. I'll be bothering you all the time now!
Old Feb 17th 2012, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chrisbrockhurst
When I bought a Xbox 360 over here I logged in with my UK Xbox gamertag account and it auto downloaded all the apps I used in the UK, one of which is the Sky App with live TV that I used back home.. you have to have a active account and the details though
When you try to view it, it will realise you are in Canada and not play, just like the 4od and Channel 5 apps that they have recently released. You need your XBOX to go through a VPN, which as I found out through this thread: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...light=XBOX+VPN, is tricky.

It will let you watch Sky News though.